Titans - Underrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans - Underrated?

Couple of decent road wins and ran the Colts close. Were predicted by many to struggle this isn't the case so far. VY is still the man and the likes of Lendale White are starting to play very well, which always helps. The D is pretty underrated IMO. On defense Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch are two very good players, Keith Bulluck is a beast and they have pretty good secondary IMO.

Oh btw, Lendale White > Reggie Bush anyone? Bush has proven nothing or shown very little potential in the NFL as a RB, while White 3 games in as a starter is handling the load great.

Lets wait it out...I think the Titans will be exposed by season's end...seems like an 8-8 team to me. Vince Young has gone up against some soft defenses, and JAX apparently played horrible in their first game
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i think the titans are foreal and vince young makes that team go and i like lendale white too...actually chris brown looks pretty good too...i think they are a more 10-6 team
      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

I've had the Titans in my Top 10 all year long. They almost beat the Colts! They're definitely a Super Bowl contender.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I root against them since I don't like to watch them. They showed that they are a very good team. LenDale is a HUGE back and can pound away. If they had a big name WR they would be a very good team
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I had the Titans going 10-6, and I don't see why they cannot make the playoffs as a low seed this season. The offense may not possess the weapons required to get you deep into the playoffs, but they do enough to be competitive. I would not want to go up against LenDale White one on one of the goal line. He may be a poor runner, but he is a big guy with power.

The defense is pretty good too. Solid Linebackers in my mind, with other quality play-makers like Chris Hope and Kyle Vanden-Bosch with rising stars like Cortland Finnegan. The defense is great against the run, and is only letting teams score 15.3 points against them, and only allowing 63 yard per game on the ground.
            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Michael Wilbon compared Vince Young to a young John Elway. I can see the similarities.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Look at how differently Lendale White is playing this year, compared to last year. His weight issues are probably a vital part of it, but its whatever!!!!

Comment

I guess he stopped eating 16 cheeseburgers every day and moved down to 12.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

That's a strong possibility, but maybe he eats live chickens. I think what he does is run around and chaes chickens and gets a solid workout and then eats the live chickens and then plays football immediately afterwards. that is why he is moving so good on the field. He has ****in live chicken in hsi stomach trying to get out!!!

Comment

I think you're right, Schmidty.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X