Don't getcha popcorn ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't getcha popcorn ready

I talked to stroke and so there will be no confrontation between me and Lil B...here's what I would have said:

"Okay so the 2 qualifications that you have Jake Long going #1 overall are that he invests money into the OL and you need a left tackle...so since you have never watched college football then you should have no problem with Chris Williams going #1 overall right? I mean how can you say Jake Long is better if you've never seen him play?"

But what I was going to want to call him out more on is how confident that Jake Long would go #1 overalll ... then I'd say well I think ti is a lock I got $300 that says Chris Long is going #1 overall. Put your money where your mouth is."

And he would be shocked and he would back down like a puss.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

What? That's lame, confrontation would be entertaining. What did stoke say to you (if you'll repeat it) to make you not want/not allowed to confront Lil B? I was seriously looking forward to this.

Comment

Because he didn't want it on the show and I think it does take away from the show imo and turn into an immature "im smarter than you are" battle.

He doesn't want confrontation, personally I think it is entertaining and I can't stand when everyone agrees and there is no variation in opinion on NFLN and ESPN.

Mayock vs. Faulk at the combine was so awesome.

Maybe you guys would like to hear me owning a draftn00b but maybe the other 500 listeners that are dolphins fans wouldn't like it.

Comment

Comment

Maybe Lil B pleaded to Stroke so he wouldn't get owned.
          ^Most realistic possibility.

Comment

lol. that's a funny dog right there. needs to be punched, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
              lol. that's a funny dog right there. needs to be punched, i think.
              Wheres PuppyPuncher when you need him?

Comment

8 minutes. I dont want to wait 8 minutes. I want to hear Matt now!
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                  Wheres PuppyPuncher when you need him?
                  I've been sleeping.

Comment

not going to listen to the new one then

Comment

Lol so much for that. it was on towards the end. So much that the program was cut short. Good Fight. Good Night.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                        Lol so much for that. it was on towards the end. So much that the program was cut short. Good Fight. Good Night.
                        hahaha holy crap

Comment

it was only going to be 1 hour anyways ... not my fault man. QUENTIN MOSES ...get that **** out of here. that's a joke.

Comment

Is it up so I can hear it?

Comment

Hahahaha indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X