X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most blind homer **** I've ever read in my life

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=219201

"Booker is still good" "We are ok at WR" "Grossman is still learning"

Jesus ****ing Christ. I can't believe some of the garbage on that thread. I'm sure they'll enjoy watching their team get owned on offense every week.

I've tried reading through the threads on that site and it's just a bunch of immature homers bickering at each other.

Comment

Sigh, some people.

Comment

hahaha. the bears are sooo good. it's funny though that the vikings signed berrian to that big contract. i said one time that of moose, berrian, brandon lloyd and marty booker, none of them would even make #5 or 6 on the packers roster. i still believe it, especially now that we drafted rocked-up wr dustin keller, right bills?

Comment

Dustin Keller? First round pick? He was a 3rd, 4th rounder before the combine. The fact remains that he's too small and will never be an effective blocker. He has a very good chance of being a bust. Great numbers, but too small to keep up with the bigger, faster players in the NFL.

I don't like drafting any player who "Suddenly" explodes due to an awesome combine. If we didn't like his play over the course of a season, why should we change our minds because he was able to do well with no pads and no competition?
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I doubt he drafted Dustin Keller for his blocking ability

Comment

He's still short for a TE. I know he's supposed to be a pass catcher.

I'd spend maybe a late 2nd, early 3rd for Keller. That's it.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

yeah that comment affirmed it in my mind. No way Keller is worth a pick where the Saint are.

Comment

in the second round i mean

Comment

I'd rather have Fred Davis then Dustin Keller. Then again, I've never really cared about the TE position.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      hahaha. the bears are sooo good. it's funny though that the vikings signed berrian to that big contract. i said one time that of moose, berrian, brandon lloyd and marty booker, none of them would even make #5 or 6 on the packers roster. i still believe it, especially now that we drafted rocked-up wr dustin keller, right bills?
                      I say that Berrian will be higher than that on the Packers roster.
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I think Berrian would be #3 on their depth chart. But that's just me. Berrian is a great deep threat, it's just that his catching ability is limited. TO-Lite comes to mind.
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Berrian is pretty decent, but the Vikings badly overpaid for him. Chicago made the right decision in letting him go.

Muhammad also sucked. He has no speed left, and drops an unacceptable amount of passes. Say what you will, but Booker is actually an upgrade over Muhammad.

Comment

Originally posted by Egg View Post
                            Berrian is pretty decent, but the Vikings badly overpaid for him. Chicago made the right decision in letting him go.

Muhammad also sucked. He has no speed left, and drops an unacceptable amount of passes. Say what you will, but Booker is actually an upgrade over Muhammad.
                            Doesn't take much to upgrade on him though does it?

Their receiving corpse (Hester, Bradley, Lloyd and Booker) literally makes me sick its that bad.

Comment

I don't see much of a difference between Muhammad and Booker. Muhammad is marginally larger, but meh.
                              - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Working...
                              X