2016 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Yes LOL. Ive watched Vernon since he was drafted. Not worth it.
    Letting Young pass rushers you developed leave for nothing is bad Business, Worth it or not he should've at least been franchised.
    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
      Letting Young pass rushers you developed leave for nothing is bad Business, Worth it or not he should've at least been franchised.
      Other that pick 98 in 2017.

Comment

• Pats signed Shea Mclelin, 3 years 12 mil. Looks bad on paper but he only got 3.5 mil guaranteed. If he plays poorly we can cut him after this year without a cap hit. If he pans out like he was supposed to with the Bears, we got a good pass rusher for a cheap deal. Love it. Pats are making a ton of good moves.
        http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
          Other that pick 98 in 2017.
          Oh yes a compensatory pick compared to his actual worth. I think the dolphins made his comp pick irrelevant by signing williams and other FAs.

Comment

• I feel like if the Bears had to move a dude from defensive end to inside linebacker, not even the Pats are assured of making a pass rusher out of him
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I feel like it's one of those "oh well" things that we'll mention when he gets released next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                I feel like if the Bears had to move a dude from defensive end to inside linebacker, not even the Pats are assured of making a pass rusher out of him
                If it doesn't happen this year then he'll get cut with no loss to the Patriots.
                http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Developed into what??? An easily replaceable DE. 4 years as a starter 1 year of double digit sacks. Last year 0 sacks with Wake and suh on the line taking up all the blocks.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Oh yes a compensatory pick compared to his actual worth. I think the dolphins made his comp pick irrelevant by signing williams and other FAs.
                    Nope Dolphins still in shape for a 3rd thanks to that ridiculous contract

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Developed into what??? An easily replaceable DE. 4 years as a starter 1 year of double digit sacks. Last year 0 sacks with Wake and suh on the line taking up all the blocks.
                      0 sacks, Ok.

I'm sure he'll be easily replaced because Miami let it's two best DEs walk this off-season. Mario Williams will just play for the $$$,

Vernon is an above average DE who the dolphins should've paid (even if they did overpay at 15 mil) Shelby for 4.5 mil a year wasn't bad either.

Even if the dolphins do get a 3rd, back they still shouldn't have let him walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                        Pats signed Shea Mclelin, 3 years 12 mil. Looks bad on paper but he only got 3.5 mil guaranteed. If he plays poorly we can cut him after this year without a cap hit. If he pans out like he was supposed to with the Bears, we got a good pass rusher for a cheap deal. Love it. Pats are making a ton of good moves.
                        Chill, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          I feel like if the Bears had to move a dude from defensive end to inside linebacker, not even the Pats are assured of making a pass rusher out of him
                          Am I the only one that had him pegged as a Patriots draft pick when he was coming out?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                            Am I the only one that had him pegged as a Patriots draft pick when he was coming out?
                            I didn't understand his hype in the slightest. Never had a double digit sack season in college, barely got into double digits in TFL and was still a first rounder with hype.

Comment

• He's a white defensive end who always sucked.

So yeah, he is a very Patriots-like draft pick.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

0 sacks, Ok.

I'm sure he'll be easily replaced because Miami let it's two best DEs walk this off-season. Mario Williams will just play for the $$$,

Vernon is an above average DE who the dolphins should've paid (even if they did overpay at 15 mil) Shelby for 4.5 mil a year wasn't bad either.

Even if the dolphins do get a 3rd, back they still shouldn't have let him walk.
                                No the Dolphins kept Wake. Why pay an above average DE elite to great money. That makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X