• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Guapo got burned by a fake Twitter.
    Might as well add it to the list

Comment

Non-exclusive franchise tag for Kirk Cousins.
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
        If this was Brett Favre, the media would be crucifying him for holding Denver hostage and so would most of you.
        Crucify? Nah. It's not like Peyton announce his retirement and then returned a few months later. They would just talk non-stop about every little thing he did. Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre! Favre Favre! Favre Favre Favre!

Kind of like they have been doing with Harbaugh.
        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          There are options. And i know you can be a good pass rusher without sacks. But good without sacks arent worth 12 mil. If he gets it cool but i wouldn't be upset if he left
          No young in house options, Miami COULD sign William Hayes etc etc. But without Vernon all they have is a 34 year old wake and uh...Dion Jordan? I can't really think of a DE Miami has that is under contract not named wake.

(I know shelby exists but he's depth and a FA)

Plan should be Cut wake/Restructure. FRANCHISE Tag Vernon (Didn't do that, Re-sign Shelby for whatever he wants (I assume 3-4 mil a year? No idea) 12-14 mil a year is a solid price for an up and coming pass rusher who played lights out to end the year.

If Miami isn't smart they won't have any decent pass rushers left.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
            No young in house options, Miami COULD sign William Hayes etc etc. But without Vernon all they have is a 34 year old wake and uh...Dion Jordan? I can't really think of a DE Miami has that is under contract not named wake.

(I know shelby exists but he's depth and a FA)

Plan should be Cut wake/Restructure. FRANCHISE Tag Vernon (Didn't do that, Re-sign Shelby for whatever he wants (I assume 3-4 mil a year? No idea) 12-14 mil a year is a solid price for an up and coming pass rusher who played lights out to end the year.

If Miami isn't smart they won't have any decent pass rushers left.
            Shelby is a young DE. Thats an option. Like i said i like the guy. Im glad they transition tagged him now lets see the market
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Now that they tagged Vernon, shelby is or Wake maybe both are likely gone. Deep draft. Get a DE in the 2nd or 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Now that they tagged Vernon, shelby is or Wake maybe both are likely gone. Deep draft. Get a DE in the 2nd or 3rd
                I hate to tell you that the Phins aren't matching any offer that Vernon gets, just like last year with Clay.

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m minutes ago
                  Eagles gave QB Sam Bradford a two-year, $36 million deal, including $26 million guaranteed, per source.
                  Wait what the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Wait what the ****?
                    As Alex Marvez puts it:

Combined w/$78M rookie contract, Bradford will have made $114M through 9 seasons after new 2-yr @Eagles deal.25-37-1 as starter. No playoffs
                    To add to that, Bradford averages almost 1 interception per game played, and has missed 33 of a possible 80 games played over the past 5 years. He has thrown for 3500 yards three times in six years, and never passed for 4000 yards in a season. He had a career-high 7 YPA last season and set his single-season high for touchdowns in 2012 with 21.

There is no way in hell Bradford was getting over $15 million a year outside of Philadelphia and that's probably generous.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      As Alex Marvez puts it:

To add to that, Bradford averages almost 1 interception per game played, and has missed 33 of a possible 80 games played over the past 5 years. He has thrown for 3500 yards three times in six years, and never passed for 4000 yards in a season. He had a career-high 7 YPA last season and set his single-season high for touchdowns in 2012 with 21.

There is no way in hell Bradford was getting over $15 million a year outside of Philadelphia and that's probably generous.
                      Man Stopgaps are getting expensive, pretty soon guys like Hoyer will be making 10 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                        I hate to tell you that the Phins aren't matching any offer that Vernon gets, just like last year with Clay.
                        I know. I'm well aware of it. If any team offers him 14 mil or more a year then good luck Vernon

Comment

Bradford has the best agent ever.

Comment

Sam Bradford does not have money problems.

Comment

Sham Bradford

Comment

Sam Bradford is worth more than this entire forum combined. Dear lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X