Vick playing QB in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick playing QB in prison

He is the qb of the prison team. He plays QB for both sides and also makes .12 cents an hour washing pots and pans.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

i wonder how much he tears the prison mates up in the football game.

Comment

probably gets his ass whooped.

Comment

he probably gets injured every 1 play

Comment

Maybe they can make a movie about him where some warden forces him to play, and then instead of losing on purpose, he actually wins... Nah, that's just dumb.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
            probably gets his ass whooped.
            literally
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Maybe they can make a movie about him where some warden forces him to play, and then instead of losing on purpose, he actually wins... Nah, that's just dumb.
              And yet we've all seen it.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                You are correct, that is really dumb.

Comment

If you guys rip on Adam Sandler like 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here!

Comment

If he loses does the Warden release the Rots on him?
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I heard Vick has posters a cute little puppies all over his cell room walls
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Just heard that Vick missed the ENTIRE season. Someone within the prison said there was a better chance of escaping Alcatraz than prlaing for the prison system this year.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Can't hate on the guy for doing what he loves, he's in prison so what else better does he have to do to pass the time. He's serving his debt to society, what else do you want from him? A lot of badwagon fans loved Vick and then when he got in this mess you hate him? Wonder how many of those bandwagon fans are in here posting comments bad about him?

Comment

I wonder if he's playing Catcher too?

ZING!

Comment

I always thought he was too inaccurate to play quarterback. He worse than Alex Smith at being accurate. I never thought much of Vick as a QB. He was a highlight reel waiting to happen, a runner, not much more. So dont mix me up in that mess of badwaggers as you call them.

Secondly. I think he should have gotten all 5 years for the murder of those dogs. He's lucky he's famous and rich in a corrupt federal court system or he would have.

Thirdly. According to to someone in the court system if you read my post he didnt play at all. He arrived too late to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X