X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: Houston Texans

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredrafthou.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Nice read. Wouldnt take a Possession Reciever in Round 1 though. If they get one of those big tackles though take them.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I keep hearing that they are targeting either a LT or a CB.

Comment

I'm more and more for Houston going for a WR, but I don't see it happening.

I would also be surprised if they draft a RB with either of their first two picks due to the Denver philosophy thats been carried into Houston.

Comment

I would hate to see us draft a RB unless a miracle happens and either McFadden or Mendenhall fall to #18 I think for our needs Jonathan Stewart and Felix Jones would be a stretch. I really hope one of the big left tackles fall to us, I would love Chris Williams or at a push Ryan Clady :P. I really dont think that will happen and I think we will probably end up drafting a CB to play opposite to Dunta Robinson who has had his injuries but is our current best CB regardless, and we need a shutdown corner to complement him!

Comment

I think they should finish building up both lines. The D Line is almost done and the O Line needs a little work yet at tackle. Take the Tackle. Be it Williams or Clady if availible.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              I think they should finish building up both lines. The D Line is almost done and the O Line needs a little work yet at tackle. Take the Tackle. Be it Williams or Clady if availible.
              Yeah but they almost might really like a Tony Hills in the 3rd round.

What is the status of Charles Spencer?
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Dead. No I dont know, I doubt he will come back the same player he appeared to be before his injury, i think for insurance reasons we must draft a LT high.

Comment

Charles Spencer after this injury should move to RT for depth behind Saalam (assuming they draft a true LT and he moves back to his natural spot). I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans don't draft a WR at all in the draft, and I highly doubt they take one in round 1. LT and CB are the best possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Yeah but they almost might really like a Tony Hills in the 3rd round.

Almost might? No offense Matt but that doesnt sound to confident. Not like you, are you sick? Diareah?

Comment

We need a zbs tackle as our biggest need, and with otah being so slow i dont see that happening

Comment

A stud LT would make the o line pretty beastly.

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Apparently the Texans are planning on being without him, but he'll probably be moved to guard if he ever makes it back. Hes got ALOT of work left to get back in shape by this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kicklighter02 View Post
                          A stud LT would make the o line pretty beastly.

Apparently the Texans are planning on being without him, but he'll probably be moved to guard if he ever makes it back. Hes got ALOT of work left to get back in shape by this year.
                          If we get a LT like williams in the 1st, and charles spencer comes back as a RG, and they both live up to expectations, we will have an above average, if not good line

Comment

If they both live up to expectations it would be a great line, especially with Gibbs here.

Comment

Originally posted by kicklighter02 View Post
                              If they both live up to expectations it would be a great line, especially with Gibbs here.
                              Oh yeah, i forgot about that, getting a top end oline coach could make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X