Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schmidty
    replied
    Hamels looking dominant, and Howard with a beautiful tagout on Holiday!!

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    hahahaha..... Sorry that was for the Mets fans... every year they spend a lot of money and say this is their year.. Guess I can't talk I'm a Cubs fan but at least we have a chance this year

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Walter, i agree, but i think that the PHILS scare just about every team out there. I mean they have pinch hitters that look ****in scary!!!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    The Phillies will win the World Series. No team scares me.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Well as my prediction came through, i will be making another prediction that the Phillies will win the big dance! Yes, thats right, they are on to thier 1st championship since the 1980 season. Who is going to match the Phillies offense in the post season????

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    The Mets stink. Cards beat them tonight!

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    The Phils are now 1 game back from the Mets after that win, and th Mets loss. they are laos 1 game back from the Padres. here's my problem for tonight to gain ground on the Mets; Martinez is pitching tonight and is 3-0 since he came back. However the Phils have Kendrick pitching tonight which could be fine, as long as our bats do some talking. But, the Phils are facing John Schmoltz. This pretty much means that the Phils need to win bc i dont like the Cards chances against Pedro!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Phils up 4-0!

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    um, yea pretty much, well as far as the wild card goes. But with that statement i agree bc the Padres have the pitching to close out the season if that happens. However if the Mets lose and the Phils are 1 game back, then they will still stay alive bc the Mets will still have a demise!!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    If the Phillies lose tonight and San Diego wins, they're screwed.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Yea tell me abt it!!! There is absoltely nothing good abt it at all. Do you realize back in the day, pitchers would be on like 3 pitcher rotations and play a lot more and pitch a lot more. We cant even get a ****in rotation let alone a horrible relief part of our pitching staff!!!!!!

All that offensive talent, with the possibility of 2 Phillies being back-to-back MVP'S.....WHAT THE HELL.....I still believe we will make the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    It's a shame this pitching staff is GARBAGE!

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Without a doubt, but they need this win tonight, and i wouldnt want anyone else pitching other than the old lion, Moyer, with the exception of a healthy Cole Hamels of course. Yes they do remind me a team playing like kids and with so much passion; the way the game should be played. Now we did the Padres to lose tonight! Throw the Mets there too!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Good call, hope it comes through! This Phillies team favorably reminds me of a high school team - when they were in the clubhouse watching the Mets lose and cheering. I love how hard this team plays night in and night out.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    started a topic Phillies

Phillies

I made a prediction abt a month and a half ago that the Phillies are going to the playoffs and i still stand by that decision. Once the Phillies get into the playoffs, i think they will be a scary team to face becaus eof thier offense , even though thier pitching is a bit suspect. What are your opinion?
Working...
X