Kregg Lumpkin or Cory Boyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kregg Lumpkin or Cory Boyd?

Would you guys rather have kregg lumpkin or cory boyd? Im not very sure so im asking you guys for your input. Although im leaning towards cory boyd.
    Cory Boyd
    60.00%
    Kregg Lumpkin
    40.00%

Who are they?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

cory boyd is the south carolina RB
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9W1h...eature=related
      Kregg Lumpkin is Georgias RB
      no film on youtube

lumpkin is projected 7th rd
      boyd is projected 6th rd

boyd is all around good. (power, agility, speed, catching)
      Lumpkin is a bruiser

Comment

boyd is back like cooked crack, whatever that means. not sure he'd fit very well in the GB culture.

Comment

Lumpkin has a better name.

Comment

Lumpkin, but only because I'm biased - see my location.

That said, Lumpkin is a solid back - he carried us along with no problems when Thomas Brown had his injury the year before this last one. He didn't have an amazing year, but we definitely had a reliable running game with him. I don't think he has the "it" to be an elite back in the NFL, but he might make a good situational guy.

As for Boyd, I can think a couple other unsung SEC backs I'd rather have.

Comment

Originally posted by McWatt View Post
              Lumpkin, but only because I'm biased - see my location.

That said, Lumpkin is a solid back - he carried us along with no problems when Thomas Brown had his injury the year before this last one. He didn't have an amazing year, but we definitely had a reliable running game with him. I don't think he has the "it" to be an elite back in the NFL, but he might make a good situational guy.

As for Boyd, I can think a couple other unsung SEC backs I'd rather have.
              Who was the starter at UGA? Was it Knowshown Moreno, or Lumpkin?

Comment

lumpkin and brown until they got injured and moreno started

Comment

Working...
                X