Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malcom Kelly runs a 4.75 at his pro day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcom Kelly runs a 4.75 at his pro day!

I stole this from another site:

Got these results from another forum (the guy that reported them also reported that they weren't going to run at the original pro day long before anyone else reported it, so he seems reliable):

40-yard-dash's have been run.

Malcolm Kelly: 4.77 ; 4.75

Reggie Smith: 4.67 ; 4.65

Also, for Reggie Smith's vertical, he recorded a 39 1/2 inch high, and for the standing broad jump, recorded a jump of 10 feet, 9 inches.

Malcolm Kelly hit 32 inches for his vertical and had a broad jump of 9 feet 11 inches.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

HAHAHHAHA WALTER YOU'RE #1 WR HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Malcolm Kelly just fell to the 3rd round KA-BOOOOMMMMMMMM ...maybe even more.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He is still hurt though, No way he is a 4.75 guy, but I wouldnt touch him in round 1. I'm guessing mid 2nd.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I wouldnt want to draft Michael Clayton Part II.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
          I stole this from another site:

Got these results from another forum (the guy that reported them also reported that they weren't going to run at the original pro day long before anyone else reported it, so he seems reliable):

40-yard-dash's have been run.

Malcolm Kelly: 4.77 ; 4.75

Reggie Smith: 4.67 ; 4.65

Also, for Reggie Smith's vertical, he recorded a 39 1/2 inch high, and for the standing broad jump, recorded a jump of 10 feet, 9 inches.

Malcolm Kelly hit 32 inches for his vertical and had a broad jump of 9 feet 11 inches.

lol you just copied that word for word from nfldraftcountdown.com

anyways here is more....

This is according to The Sports Animals on Oklahoma's local station. Its an unofficial time.

Reggie Smith a CB, ran 4.65. Kelly a 4.75

http://www.thesportsanimal.com/default.asp
          Alex Carrington for mayor

Congratulations Andrew Luck, You are storing your winning Lottery Ticket in a Styrofoam safe until 2012, the manufacturer of this safe does not cover hazards such as Injury, Rookie Pay Scales, or declining skills

-You know you are right on message boards when no one responds to your post

Comment

This is great news for Bills fans....imo Kelly has bust written all over him

Now the Bills can focus on DE or CB, or trade down and pick up Hardy or Sweed

Congratulations Andrew Luck, You are storing your winning Lottery Ticket in a Styrofoam safe until 2012, the manufacturer of this safe does not cover hazards such as Injury, Rookie Pay Scales, or declining skills

Comment

I heard they haven't even worked out yet. Who knows.

Comment

Ouch. 4.75?

More importantly, what's the status of his knees? Are they fine? In the process of repairing? Permanently screwed up?
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Scott Wright over at nfldraftcountdown just confirmed it for what its worth

Comment

Oh, and I'll officially jump off the "Reggie Smith at #10 to the Saints" rants. I figured he'd run a 4.45-4.55.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by evans555 View Post
                      lol you just copied that word for word from nfldraftcountdown.com

anyways here is more....

This is according to The Sports Animals on Oklahoma's local station. Its an unofficial time.

Reggie Smith a CB, ran 4.65. Kelly a 4.75

http://www.thesportsanimal.com/default.asp
                      Ya I just copy and pasted it. I said I did at the top though.
                      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                        Oh, and I'll officially jump off the "Reggie Smith at #10 to the Saints" rants. I figured he'd run a 4.45-4.55.
                        Who was on that bandwagon?
                        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Mostly me. =P

I figured his versatility would be the most useful for them, because he could play safety when McKenzie/Gay are starting at corners, and corner when McKenzie retires.
                          - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            Ya I just copy and pasted it. I said I did at the top though.

Ya just bustin you about it

Thanks for the info

Comment

That would be awesome if he was still around for HOU in the 3rd (even though i argued that we didn't need a reciever in another post)

Comment

Working...
                              X