How far will Malcolm Kelly fall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will Malcolm Kelly fall?

What do you think? late 3rd? 4th round possibly?

Happens every year on draft day...players just fall, respect this and it oculd happen to Kelly.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

No later then the 2nd round to the Rams.

Comment

Mid 2nd, Everyone knew that Kelly didn't have the best long speed but he did look good in position drills. I wouldn't even be mad if the Bears grabbed him in the 2nd.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

late 2

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
          No later then the 2nd round to the Rams.
          That's a lot earlier than I'd go. I dont see him be the best fit for the rams either.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

probably around 18. no way he gets past the texans. impossible. in the words of carnack, "never happen. ever."

Comment

I wouldn't have spent a first rounder on him prior to this workout, and I definitely wouldn't now, but I'd reckon someone will probably trade up for him early in the second round though.

Comment

A solid second rounder. Probably anywhere in the first half of the second round.

Comment

im glad i drafted james hardy instead of malcolm kelly in the forum mock

Comment

I'm Glad Malcolm Kelly fell to me in the forum mock in the second round. He's a possesion WR who ran hurt and obviously ran a bad 40. I'm not to worried about it.

Comment

I think with teams like Houston, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Washington, Dallas twice, Pittsburgh, Tennesee, Seattle and New York all picking in the bottom third of the first, he's still bound to be a first rounder.
                      www.5qsports.com, get some.
                      "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                      -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

mid-2nd to Washington or Pittsburgh, I think.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Houston and Pittsburgh are likely to go in another direction than WR.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            Houston and Pittsburgh are likely to go in another direction than WR.
                            Now that you mention it I think Pittsburgh is a team who takes a good look at him if he falls out the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Pittsburgh is likely to go in another direction than WR.
                              I hope Branden albert is there when pit selects he is my first choice

Comment

Working...
                              X