2008 Draft Greenroom Snubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Draft Greenroom Snubs

The players scheduled for New York are LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey, Ohio State linebacker Vernon Gholston, Virginia defensive end Chris Long, Michigan offensive tackle Jake Long, Arkansas running back Darren McFadden and Boston College quarterback Matt Ryan.
    -NFL.com

Snubs? Comments? I would have liked to see Rivers over Ryan

Eills maybe

Comment

That looks like a good list

Comment

Think Matt Ryan can surpass Aaron Rogers for being the lone ranger for the most picks? Roger went 15 or 16

Comment

naw that'll probably be pretty tough. rodgers pretty much rules at everything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            Think Matt Ryan can surpass Aaron Rogers for being the lone ranger for the most picks? Roger went 15 or 16
            No way, the furthest he could fall is probobly to 20, which is unlikely, and wouldn't beat rogers

Comment

How can you not include Quinn in a discussion of draft free-falls. I mean both he and Rodgers were the 2nd QB off the board in their respective years.

Comment

These are all the prospects I expected.

Comment

I'm surprised neither of the big CBs, McKelvin & DRC, are on the list. One of them is bound to go Top 10.

Comment

Ryan could be waiting a very long time.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I want to see Anthony Morelli go just to laugh everytime the camera picks him up. Then someone can get called to the stage and actually go by the time they hit the 7th round!
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Brian Brohm. His Rang is about 17-34
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                        X