Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Mock Updated

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

I'm surprised that this is the first thread about it.

-I don't like that Cullen Harper is getting snubbed in favor of Tim Tebow. I don't like your excuse for putting Tim Tebow. When Alex Smith goes #1 and sucks, it doesn't increase Tim Tebow's stock. Explain that logic to me please.

-I found the Titans picking a DT very intriguing.

-You should fix that line in the Eagle's summary that talks about them, "Trading down to land Chris Williams or Jeff Otah."

-I don't think the Bears will pick a RB in the top 5 for a long time.

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    -I don't like that Cullen Harper is getting snubbed in favor of Tim Tebow. I don't like your excuse for putting Tim Tebow. When Alex Smith goes #1 and sucks, it doesn't increase Tim Tebow's stock. Explain that logic to me please
    Don't even try (I have) ... it's all "Tebow has upside this, Alex Smith was drafted #1 that"
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Glad to see he got Sam Bradford in there. IMO he is a better prospect than Tebow

Comment

Yeah, but what the are odds he comes out?

Comment

Well yeah that's obvious. But I think San Fran needs to invest in positions other than QB.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            Yeah, but what the are odds he comes out?
            Who knows right now...I'd like to see him stay for his junior year to get more experience unlike a Tommy Maddox.

Comment

But he is arguably the best college QB and is as old as Tebow plus the Big 12 gives you experience fast

Comment

I don't disagree with you that he is the best QB in college but you just never know. We are 12 months away from the 09 draft...

What if Matt Stafford steps up? What if Mark Sanches steps up? You just never know the junior QB class always seems to produce something (except last season lol)

Comment

Yeah it could happen. Hell even Mitch Mustain could step up and beat out Sanchez and be the next big USC QB

Comment

I'm going to put in my sig that Cullen Harper will be the top QB 12 months from now. Then when I'm right, I can do a happy dance similar to one Matt must do all the time.

Comment

Harper has to prove to me he has elite intangibles...I want to see him come out of the shadow of talent around him in Clemson...I'm not saying he doesn't have the talent and I don't think he is an average talent...I like him more than Stafford right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X