Branden Albert interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branden Albert interview

One of the most favorite interviews I have read...my favorite quote (and this is something I would ask every pro prospect):

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/int...denalbert.html

Scott Wright: Is there one younger player at Virginia that you see developing into a star, either at the college or pro level?

Branden Albert: Ras-I Dowling (Sophomore Cornerback)

Here is Dowling's stats last year, Great size at 6'2 180...can't wait to watch UVA next season to see him play with a recommendation like that from Albert:

http://cfbstats.com/2007/player/746/1011858/index.html
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Scott Wright: Do you have any goals in mind when it comes to the NFL Draft (i.e. Top 10, Round 1, etc.)?

Branden Albert: Just somewhere in the first round.

Don't let 49ersfan see this.

On a side note, try and find 3 prospects that don't have the Dallas Cowboys as their favorite team growing up.

Comment

I think there's a pretty good explanation, besides the whole "DALLAS = AMERICA'S TEAM LOLOLOL" bull.

Most of these guys are 23, 24, right? They grew up through the 90's, which was the period of Cowboys dominance. Some of them were bandwagon fans.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
        I think there's a pretty good explanation, besides the whole "DALLAS = AMERICA'S TEAM LOLOLOL" bull.

Most of these guys are 23, 24, right? They grew up through the 90's, which was the period of Cowboys dominance. Some of them were bandwagon fans.
        Yeah, I have a Cowboys jacket secreted somewhere around my home. I would find it and throw it out, but it serves as a shameful reminder.

Comment

Working...
        X