Chiefs options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs options

OK, the Chiefs have an ice cube's chance in hell that Jake Long will fall to them at 5. So, what should they do?

I think that they should go for Sedrick Ellis, Leodis McKelvin, or DRC if they can't trade down.

If they drafted Branden Albert, it wouldn't be so bad either

Under no circumstances, in my opinion, should they take Matt Ryan or Glenn Dorsey.

Otah is also a possibility, but he's a huge reach. Clady isn't an option because a lot of people in the Chiefs organization have been quoted as saying that he's lazy, or something to that effect.

Then round 2 go Duane Brown, Anthony Collins, James Hardy, Aqib Talib (because he might fall), or Antoine Cason. Only take Hardy though if we end up with an OL in round 1.

That's my opinion. Anyone else?
    Can you spare a septim?

Why Ellis but not Doresy?

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      Why Ellis but not Doresy?
      Yeah, dorsey is the better player.

Comment

Good luck finding more in depth draft analysis than what I've got:

http://www.walterfootball.com/mattpredraftkc.php
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

It would not surprise me at all if they took Matt Ryan. It is not the logical thing to do, but we are talking Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson here.
          NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
            It would not surprise me at all if they took Matt Ryan. It is not the logical thing to do, but we are talking Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson here.
            I think it's a good move if the cheifs took Ryan, Ellis/Dorsey, or Ryan Clady.

Comment

If they are after clady, they ought to trade down. I dont understand why NFL teams have to use that chart before making a trade. If your at 5, the team at 10 (for arguments sake) wants to trade, but not bad enough to give you full TVC value, why not take less, and move down anyway? You get your guy, pay him less, and pick up an extra pick or two along the way.
              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

what’s wrong with Ryan Clady at # 5.….I mean if a RT can go 1 or 2 what’s wrong with the best LT in the class at #5
                Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                  If they are after clady, they ought to trade down. I dont understand why NFL teams have to use that chart before making a trade. If your at 5, the team at 10 (for arguments sake) wants to trade, but not bad enough to give you full TVC value, why not take less, and move down anyway? You get your guy, pay him less, and pick up an extra pick or two along the way.
                  It’s going to be nearly impossible for the Chiefs to move out of the #5 slot.

Comment

[QUOTE=kcchiefs365;46830]

Otah is also a possibility, but he's a huge reach. Clady isn't an option because a lot of people in the Chiefs organization have been quoted as saying that he's lazy, or something to that effect.
                    QUOTE]

Who, what ? Can you validate this statement with proof?

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                      what’s wrong with Ryan Clady at # 5.….I mean if a RT can go 1 or 2 what’s wrong with the best LT in the class at #5
                      Because Clady isnt a top 5 prospect. The patriots would love to have this pick happen because then they get the last elite prospect. The drop off from Long to Clady is pretty steep, and Long can and will play LT in Miami.
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                        Because Clady isnt a top 5 prospect. The patriots would love to have this pick happen because then they get the last elite prospect. The drop off from Long to Clady is pretty steep, and Long can and will play LT in Miami.
                        On the Official Ravens Message Board Mock Draft, Ryan Clady went #1 overall.

Shows what you know.

Comment

Oh yeah good to know the Ravens Message Board is the Fellowship of the NFL Draft Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Oh yeah good to know the Ravens Message Board is the Fellowship of the NFL Draft Ring.
                            Slugs analysis > Yours

Comment

I mean you have your own opinion. Good to know he is basing his knowledge off of "nfl poll results" though lol

Comment

Working...
                              X