Shawn Marion Trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Marion Trades?

Looks like Shawn Marion wants out of Phoenix and would like to play for L.A Lakers. Now, that would be very interesting and would make the lakers a much better team with Marion there. Since i am a Sixers fan and this prob wont happen, i would love to see Marion play with Iggy. Unfortunately, he happens to be good friends with Kobe also. What are your thoughts on Marion and where he might land?
    Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Don't they and every other SF they drafted basically play the same position? How many SFs do the Sixers need?

I could see Marion with the Lakers to be like a Scottie Pippen for Kobe.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

well heres the deal, thats a good point but he would be the best small foward we have had in recent memory. he is an all star and plays both ends of the floor very well. However we have the rookie that will be at that position, so its not likely. Hoever, The Matrix over at L.A. is much more like it and i could def see that working out extremely well for them.
      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

I hope he doesnt go to the Lakers that limits the already small chances of Kobe going to the Bulls next year
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

First off, the Suns would be FOOLS if they traded Marion. However, Shawn Marion needs to shut his mouth too. He wants a contract extension, great, but he is getting paid more then anybody on the Suns roster. More then Nash and more then Stoudemire. He is getting paid 16.4 million this season and he has a 17 million dollar player option next season. Now, I understand why he is mad, being in all these trade rumors can make you feel pretty low and I would be pretty mad if I was always coming up in trade rumors. I blame that on rookie GM Steve Kerr. But, you cannot trade Marion.

And as for these trades. You cannot trade a disgruntled player for an even MORE disgruntle player in Kirilenko. Granted, he was an all-star a not to long ago, but he has fallen off. You know why? Because he isn't the man anymore in Utah, and he isn't there best option on offense. Boozer, Williams, and Okur are all better offensive players then Kirilenko, so that makes him the 4th option on offense, and he just isn't producing as the 4th option. Now what option would he be with the Suns. Nash, Stoudemire, Hill, and Barbosa are all better offensive players. So he might even be demoted to a 5th option on offense if he went to the Suns.

And for going to the Lakers, I just don't think you can trade Marion for the Odom, coming off of some injuries. Odom isn't on the same level as Marion. All these fools running there mouths about trades, there contracts are just so massive, it's hard to work out a deal.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

He'll be the Scottie Pippen to Kobe in LA
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment