Lito Sheppard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lito Sheppard

Can someone please explain to me why the Eagles want to get rid of this guy? I just don't get it. He is a Pro-Bowl caliber QB that has fullfilled the expectations of being a first round pick, AND, he fits the system to a tee. He and Samuel would be an awesome starting CB tandem. Not quick Hall and Asomougha , but elite nonetheless. Why on earth are they shopping him?
    Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Good question Samurai. I dont know. They must be heavily drinking 24/7 to be making the offer to get rid of this guy.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't understand why they don't move him to S. I guess they think Samuel was an upgrade and they can get better value to deal him.

Comment

I have heard it is because they have 3 starting CB and none of them will take the ego hit of being a Nickle corner.

I have also heard rumors that they want to move brown to S, which would leave sheppard at CB and they can draft the nickle.

This is from the franchise that drafted Kolb in the second round to sit around for 5 years until mcnabb leaves....
        Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Their FO seems to be as clueless as Al Davis...

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan333 View Post
            It's fun to make fun of old people who are oblivious to everything.

Comment

Is it possible that Andy Ried is the Demon Spawn of Al Davis.. just look at how his kids behave..hmmmm..... Bill Parcells is also an overrated FO man, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan333 View Post
                Hey now Bucs. That is uncalled for. The Eagles front office is dense not completely senile. You should apologize to the Eagles FO because unlike Davis they have yet turn their team into hell yet.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I'd like to get a snapshot of....

..the "oblivious" look on your face when Al selects Darren McFadden.

A dark cloud will be looming soon enough!

Originally posted by that1guy54 View Post
                  It's fun to make fun of old people who are oblivious to everything.
                  Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Samurai View Post

I don't know if that means you are agreeing with me or if you disagree.

Comment

Sheldon Brown can move to free safety. The Eagles are just being the Eagles - doing enough to stay competitive but not enough to win the Super Bowl
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Samurai View Post

Clouded the futre is. The dark side, Darth Raider uses. Destroy everything, it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Sheldon Brown can move to free safety. The Eagles are just being the Eagles - doing enough to stay competitive but not enough to win the Super Bowl
                          Ya, he's played the position before, so why don't they move him there and put Dawkins at SS? That's a better option than Considine or Mikell in the secondary, and because of his age they probably won't get great value for Brown.

Comment

I am wondering if after Kiffin mysteriously disappears that Davis will re-hire madden as his coach, and then convince favre to come out of retirement Davis and Madden built and coached a dominant team before....oh wait..before..I was BORN Time for him to sell the Raiders, we have Millen to make fun of now, Davis can leave.

Comment

On NFL Network the other night they were saying the eagles have around 6 offers on the table for Lito Sherperd.

Comment

Working...
                              X