Yahoo Ultimate Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Ultimate Mock Draft

Sorry if this is wrong place to post but felt those qhoe are in this section would like this most.... Yahoo did an ultimate mock draft of current NFL players..... Devin Hester #4 what what!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Just noticed Vernon Gholston is in the 1st rd too
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

This mock sucks dick.

Comment

Sorry I wasted my time reading that.

Comment

Actually, I think this mock's okay. It's only for gits and shiggles anyway.
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

gifts and shiggles are key on a friday night. Speaking of which, I'm about to go get fit shaced.

Comment

As long as you don't wake up next to a girl you've never met before, you're both naked, and she offers you a cigarette to smoke for some reason. =D
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

And what would be so bad about that?
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Worst draft ever, Romo picked ahead of Big Ben and LaDanian Tomlinson going #20. The only selection I really like is Joe Thomas to the Texans :P

And where is NFL Alumni Defensive Lineman of the year Mario Williams?

Comment

And where is Randy Moss?
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Luke #28 View Post
                      Worst draft ever, Romo picked ahead of Big Ben and LaDanian Tomlinson going #20. The only selection I really like is Joe Thomas to the Texans :P

And where is NFL Alumni Defensive Lineman of the year Mario Williams?
                      I'll always take Romo over Roethlisberger.

Comment

Ok, that was boring...I scanned the picks to see who my Hawks would get and lo and behold...we select Lofa Tatupu. Thanks guy, that really blew me away.

DAK
                        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I skimmed this saw the Jets took Wilfork, laughed a little, read the patriot one laughed a lot

"31. New England Patriots – Ed Reed, FS. Still steamed about losing Wilfork to the traitor Mangini, Bill Belichick plots his revenge. "How can we mess with the Jets?" Belichick asks Pioli. "I know – let's take away one of their stars." The two men scan New York's roster and conclude that the Jets don't have one. Belichick then goes to Plan B, considering Baltimore pass rusher Terrell Suggs before choosing T-Sizzle's multitalented Ravens teammate, of whom the New England coach said last November, "Ed Reed is an awesome football player. He's really, really good, as good as anybody I've ever seen."

Except they would steal Kerry Rhodes.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
                            Ok, that was boring...I scanned the picks to see who my Hawks would get and lo and behold...we select Lofa Tatupu. Thanks guy, that really blew me away.

DAK
                            Hahaha what a shocker pick! I hear the took Matt Hasselbeck in the 2nd.

Comment

Cool idea, they should have had the Eagles draft Terrell Owens for a laugh.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X