Dennis Dixon workout videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Dixon workout videos.

Here is his personal website with his workout videos. It was a good idea to show his recovery to scouts. www.dennisdixon10.com
    By the way what do you all think of Dixon. I think he looks good in these drills. A little inaccurate but his footwork and touch looked good plus he still has the amazing athleticism that wowed people. He could of used some more arch on his deep throws in the video but I havent watched them all yet. Do you think coming from the Oregon spread offense will hurt him?

I may sound like a broken record but I don't think he is smart enough to play in the NFL. If a team drafts him, he will receive a very think playbook that he is going to have to learn. It doesn't help that he was able to excell after his OC dumbed down the playbook.

I loved watching this guy last year and I truly feel like he got robbed of the Heisman. I just don't see an NFL QB in him.

Comment

1. Vince Young plays in the NFL. Remember?

2. He excelled his senior year because they got a new OC.

Interesting stat I heard tonight. Dixon didnt have a rushing TD his whole High School career. Just found that interesting for a Dual-Threat QB

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
        1. Vince Young plays in the NFL. Remember?

2. He excelled his senior year because they got a new OC.

Interesting stat I heard tonight. Dixon didnt have a rushing TD his whole High School career. Just found that interesting for a Dual-Threat QB
        1. Vince Young laid it all out on the field at the Rose Bowl.
        2. He dumbed down the playbook. This was brought up at basically every single Oregon game by analysts.

Comment

Ok I remember hearing about that now but I thought you meant the same OC he had the year before. Im sticking to my guns and saying if VY can play in the NFL so can Dixon. Although Dixon isnt as good as VY I still think Dixon can be a good NFL starter.
          Last edited by titan_qb_3; 04-12-2008, 08:57 AM.

Comment

VY had a better arm than Dixon and a stronger body.

The workout tape didn't work for Bush (idiot Raiders drafted him...they don't count) and it shouldn't work for Dixon.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well Vince Young has a much stonger.... god dammit Matt.

Comment

I would draft Dixon in rRound 6 or 7.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Did Dixon take the Wonderlic test? I'm curious as to what he got...
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I believe he got a million.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

in this film it looks like he overthrows the out routes
                      http://www.dennisdixon10.com/qbdrill...y_april_3.html

who was his WR?

he seems slow to say what hes doing
                      http://www.dennisdixon10.com/qbdrill..._march_28.html

Comment

Former Oregon WR Jordan Kent was catching for him and there was another guy too but I dont know his name

Comment

Working...
                        X