Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Gators Blue vs Orange spring game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Florida Gators Blue vs Orange spring game

    Post any comments on the game or players that are impressing you here.


    #8 Carlos Dunlap, DE, soph
    He is really impressing me, he has amazing speed and strength. He is officially a sophmore in may. He is consistantly beating Florida's starting LT and is in the backfield every play. He also has good measurables and could really be a dominant force this year. He is 6-6, 290 pounds and has the frame to keep adding on. This past year he gained 50 pounds!!!He is definately on my watch list for later drafts.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    Post any comments on the game or players that are impressing you here.


    #8 Carlos Dunlap, DE, soph
    He is really impressing me, he has amazing speed and strength. He is officially a sophmore in may. He is consistantly beating Florida's starting LT and is in the backfield every play. He also has good measurables and could really be a dominant force this year. He is 6-6, 290 pounds and has the frame to keep adding on. This past year he gained 50 pounds!!!He is definately on my watch list for later drafts.
    I agree with all of those comments. He looks pretty thin, so imagine how amazing he could be if he bulked up about 10-15 pounds of muscle and kept his quickness. The only thing i'm doubting is that he really isn't going against the starting LT every play. They are switching off with that white guy #75, and that other dude with the long hair.

    Comment


    • #3
      And Chris Rainy is looking just flat out electric

      Comment


      • #4
        Is there any that impresses you huskers3333

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
          Is there any that impresses you huskers3333
          moody is pretty iconsistent, but has flashed some solid runs. Cunningham has looked good at times too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
            moody is pretty iconsistent, but has flashed some solid runs. Cunningham has looked good at times too.
            But mostly, Rainy has been AWESOME. He is my sleeper for this year.

            Comment


            • #7
              major wright has been pretty good so far

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                major wright has been pretty good so far
                Pretty good, he was the one with the pick right?

                but he did get LAID OUT by tebow.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                  Pretty good, he was the one with the pick right?

                  but he did get LAID OUT by tebow.
                  i dont think he got the pick and im not sure about the tebow thing. Cam Newton has looked horrid

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    i dont think he got the pick and im not sure about the tebow thing. Cam Newton has looked horrid
                    yeah, i was just going to point that out about newton. his running is above average, but his passing had been crap. He is looking like a poor mans ryan perriloux.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes major wright was the one who go laided out by tebow on just say the highlight

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As of now Chris Rainy:Me ::Andre Woodson:Matt McGuire

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          heath miller:me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wish they would have shown more about the defense. All they talked about was the offensive players, i wanted to hear more about the young defenses development.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              florida has a very young team

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X