NFL Draft Coverage: ESPN vs. NFLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft Coverage: ESPN vs. NFLN

Since i just got nfl network when comcast and timewarner merged, i only had the choice to watch the 07 and 06 drafts on espn. Which do you guys like watching more on draft day, espn or nfl network?

I'll be doing an article soon on this
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have never watched it on espn before.
      I like watching it on NFLN

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        I'll be doing an article soon on this
        You don't have to say which one, but is there one station that is by far better?

Comment

They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Comment

Well, i'm looking forward to that article then, cause i want to know these things, about when do you think you'll have it done?

Comment

I have only watched it on ESPN. I am really looking forward to the reduced time limits though!! Did you guys watch SC last night and see McShay almost give Kiper an anurism (sp)?? McShay really handed Kiper his lunch on the Dorsey pick. Dorsey is NOT a 3-4 NT, he needs to be used in a 4-3 like tommie harris. Whoever gave McShay that insight should be on SC next!!
              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                I have only watched it on ESPN. I am really looking forward to the reduced time limits though!! Did you guys watch SC last night and see McShay almost give Kiper an anurism (sp)?? McShay really handed Kiper his lunch on the Dorsey pick. Dorsey is NOT a 3-4 NT, he needs to be used in a 4-3 like tommie harris. Whoever gave McShay that insight should be on SC next!!
                I know McShay is a terrible analyst, but i think he gets credit for this one. Everyone, no matter how dumb they are, can have a good moment of insight.

Comment

lol McShay got owned by Kiper when Kiper asked him why he had Chris Long ahead of Jake Long on his big board and then he had Jake Long going #1 overall, which made no sense of course since Chris can play the 3-4 rush LB.

I'd also hardly call McShay getting Kiper there any credit. That's an easy one he knew that Kiper loved Dorsey and everyone knows Dorsey is a 3 technique. Kiper showed weakness there but I don't give any credit to McFraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    lol McShay got owned by Kiper when Kiper asked him why he had Chris Long ahead of Jake Long on his big board and then he had Jake Long going #1 overall, which made no sense of course since Chris can play the 3-4 rush LB.
                    O yeah, i saw that. Kiper does usually dominate mcshay.

But i think Charles Davis is an idiot. On some nfln show last night, either path to the draft or total access, he said that he had glenn dorsey as his number one pick.

Comment

No actually Charles has always had Chris Long as his #1 pick...his top ten is MUCH more solid than most...I was pretty shocked because his draft analysis before that (in terms of projecting teams needs and scheme fits) was absolutely horrendous.

I wish I could be on NFLN...I would own.

Comment

NFL network, because they have Rich Eisen.

Comment

I agree, Eisen is the best host on any show on television in my opinion. Great personality...much better than Berman I think.

Comment

I like NFLN a lot more. Rich Eisen cracks me up, Mayock is always insightful, I think Marshall Faulk brings a lot more to the table than people give him credit for. He's much improved as an alaysist. Also, lets not forget the precious moments NFLN gets... like Keyshawn talking about mentoring Jarrett.... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              I like NFLN a lot more. Rich Eisen cracks me up, Mayock is always insightful, I think Marshall Faulk brings a lot more to the table than people give him credit for. He's much improved as an alaysist. Also, lets not forget the precious moments NFLN gets... like Keyshawn talking about mentoring Jarrett.... lol.
                              The Keyshawn moment was ESPN. NFLN got the argument between Adam Schefter and Mike Mayock about whether or not Randy Moss was a football story.

Comment

Working...
                              X