2007 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 NFL Draft

The 2007 NFL draft is currently being re-airred on NFLN. I question why they are re-airring it??!??!!?Is any one else watching the re-air?

I am.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

i should be a pro anylast ive predicted every pick so far

Comment

I was the only one on the Greg Olsen to the bears bandwagon last year. I was more wishing he would fall and got lucky he did. I loved that Ben Grubbs and Staley were off the board so Olsen was a no-brainer.
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

last year i was sooooooooooo MAD that the jets traded up for darrelle revis i was joping he would make it to the steelers. Since he didnt i was hoping they would trade back and get Reggie Nelson

Comment

How has Timmons looked?
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
              How has Timmons looked?
              he hasnt done much so far...but hes played great on special teams. He hasnt started yet at LB

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                he hasnt done much so far...but hes played great on special teams. He hasnt started yet at LB
                your still playing the 3-4 right?
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                  your still playing the 3-4 right?
                  yah the steelers are playing the 3-4 as long a lebeau is the coordinator after he retires we will play multiple fronts including: 3-4, 4-3, tampa 2. Tomlin said that in the future he planned to play a lot of fronts and thats why he drafted woodly because he can play 4-3 DE and 3-4 LB. Also timmons can play 3-4 MLB, 3-4 OLB, 4-3 OLB.

Comment

I thought Timmons to the Steelers was such a bad pick.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I thought Timmons to the Steelers was such a bad pick.
                      i did too. I was so mad when revis was picked one pick before them after that i wanted the m to take reggie nelson.

Comment

Yeah Nelson/Griffin woulda been smarter picks or Ross or Hall.

Also they should have considered taking a guard (if they did their homework) like Arron Sears. Or even Joe Staley.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I had to go back to work, but I still reminisce about being happy to have the best player at some position.

Comment

I watch the re-air. I though the Steelers in general had a bad draft. I like getting Sepulveda and Spaeth, but Timmons AND Woodley? Are you serious? I had no doubts about James Harrison being a Pro Bowler. The only reason he didn't come out sooner is because he was always hurt when Porter went down. I would have rather they picked Leon Hall over Timmons or Ryan Kalil over Woodley. We had no reason to pick two LBs.

Comment

I still keep picking Quinn at #9 for Miami!

Comment

Working...
                              X