Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
    How can a 6' 7'' guy have short arms
    I thought he was listed at 6'4"....he does have short arms and he hop steppes instead of picking his feet up and down when sliding in pass protection. You can get away with that in Collage, but not the big show.
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

I saw Light get beaten late in the year. I don't know if there was an injury factor we never heard about or if he is slipping.
      Jacksonville Jaguars GM

2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
      Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
      Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
      Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
      Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
      Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
      Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
      Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Comment

why is everyone overlooking the fact that the raiders have some serious o-line holes, or is mario henderson doing well?

Comment

You'd think slow feet wouldn't go overlooked since Mandarich, but some think Jake Long should be the #1 or #2 pick when I think he is a reach at those two spots in the draft.
          well we finally agree on something. I was a big Gallery fan too, I don't know what went wrong in Oakland, but when I saw him play this past season he did not seem to have the same passion

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
            I thought he was listed at 6'4"....he does have short arms and he hop steppes instead of picking his feet up and down when sliding in pass protection. You can get away with that in Collage, but not the big show.
            On espn.com it says sixfoot seven, i guess he must have freakish little stubs then.

Comment

why is everyone overlooking the fact that the raiders have some serious o-line holes, or is mario henderson doing well?
              When you trade up for Mario Henderson and sign Kwame Harris, they fill needs at both tackle spots regardless of how good they are ... because the Raiders obviousl think they are good.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhead View Post
                I saw Light get beaten late in the year. I don't know if there was an injury factor we never heard about or if he is slipping.
                I think Matt Light could be a pro-bowl RT, but I’m not so high on him on their left side. I saw him get a whooping from Robaire Smith last year and he is not an elite RDE. He has been on the blind side out of necessity.

Comment

I think Matt Light could be a pro-bowl RT, but I’m not so high on him on their left side. I saw him get a whooping from Robaire Smith last year and he is not an elite RDE. He has been on the blind side out of necessity.
                  Robiare is pretty bad, as the Texans didn't even want him, but from what i hear light is a more agile blocker, not a mauler, which doesn't help when you are against a 315 pound dt/de tweener. And btw, wouldnt light be up against the olb since the browns run a 3-4?

Comment

On espn.com it says sixfoot seven, i guess he must have freakish little stubs then.
                    I think his combine list him at 6’4 ½ “, I can’t verify his height, but I know he is not 6’7”....Its not his hight that is in question, but rather his feet and short arms

Comment

Robiare is pretty bad, as the Texans didn't even want him, but from what i hear light is a more agile blocker, not a mauler, which doesn't help when you are against a 315 pound dt/de tweener. And btw, wouldnt light be up against the olb since the browns run a 3-4?
                      Not necessarily, but yes sometimes

Comment

I think his combine list him at 6’4 ½ “, I can’t verify his height, but I know he is not 6’7”....Its not his hight that is in question, but rather his feet and short arms
                        But ESPN is always right, especially if todd mcshay says it. ESPN is the basis of my life.

Just Kidding

Comment

But ESPN is always right, especially if todd mcshay says it. ESPN is the basis of my life.

Just Kidding
                          don't forget about the King of Draft him self...I don't know why, but the Collages always seem to list them as taller then they truly are.

Comment

don't forget about the King of Draft him self...I don't know why, but the Collages always seem to list them as taller then they truly are.
                            Mel Kiper Junior inspired me to start buying mass quantities of hair gel, in an attempt to be as smart as him.

i am surprised that McShay hasn't started doing his hair like him though.

Comment

Mel Kiper Junior inspired me to start buying mass quantities of hair gel, in an attempt to be as smart as him.

i am surprised that McShay hasn't started doing his hair like him though.
                              As long as he has been doing analyst of the draft for ESPN you would think he would have learned a thing or two from his mistakes….must be spending too much time on his hair.

Comment

As long as he has been doing analyst of the draft for ESPN you would think he would have learned a thing or two from his mistakes….must be spending too much time on his hair.
                                Other than making bad mocks, he is a great analyst.

Comment

Working...
                                X