Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The newsiest trend in the League today is:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
    Other than making bad mocks, he is a great analyst.
    I don't know anymore. He thinks Miami should take Dorsey #1 and he said Talib was the clear cut #1 CB in this draft a long time ago.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      I don't know anymore. He thinks Miami should take Dorsey #1 and he said Talib was the clear cut #1 CB in this draft a long time ago.
      Oh boy...I guess he doesn't care about BPA. will someone tell him to stop looking at himself in the mirror so he can see Dorsey is a 3 technique.
      Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
        Oh boy...I guess he doesn't care about BPA. will someone tell him to stop looking at himself in the mirror so he can see Dorsey is a 3 technique.
        Todd McShay did when Kiper said this, but Kiper REALLY owned McShay later when he had Baltimore taking Clady and Kiper reminded him how BAL loves Gaither.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
          Robiare is pretty bad, as the Texans didn't even want him, but from what i hear light is a more agile blocker, not a mauler, which doesn't help when you are against a 315 pound dt/de tweener. And btw, wouldnt light be up against the olb since the browns run a 3-4?
          The Texans have 2 1st round picks at that position (Williams/Babin) so why carry Robaire?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Todd McShay did when Kiper said this, but Kiper REALLY owned McShay later when he had Baltimore taking Clady and Kiper reminded him how BAL loves Gaither.
            I think they share a brain, but one side of the brain forgets what the other side is thinking sometimes. Together they have half a brain.
            Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
              I think they share a brain, but one side of the brain forgets what the other side is thinking sometimes. Together they have half a brain.
              lol Kiper + McShay = Half of Mayock
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

              Comment


              • #82
                Mayock x 10 + (Kiper^3 - McShay) = Charles Davis

                It's lonely at the top.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  I don't know anymore. He thinks Miami should take Dorsey #1 and he said Talib was the clear cut #1 CB in this draft a long time ago.
                  Oh, so that was kiper that wanted dorsey at 1, i thought it was charles davis.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                    Oh, so that was kiper that wanted dorsey at 1, i thought it was charles davis.
                    Nah Davis has always had Chris Long #1.

                    Like I said Davis doesn't know **** about the draft I had no idea how he could put together such a solid top ten.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      The Texans have 2 1st round picks at that position (Williams/Babin) so why carry Robaire?
                      We got rid of Babin, and robiare was a 4-3 DT, not end. We cut him in favor of travis johnson, anthony maddox, and amobi okoye

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        lol Kiper + McShay = Half of Mayock
                        LOL oh really, Mayock must be slipping then…he does have Mario Manningham
                        Going in round 1
                        Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                          We got rid of Babin, and robiare was a 4-3 DT, not end. We cut him in favor of travis johnson, anthony maddox, and amobi okoye
                          My apologies.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                            LOL oh really, Mayock must be slipping then…he does have Mario Manningham
                            Going in round 1
                            I think we are in need of a new generation of TV draft men. Matt and Walter, this is yalls time to shine.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                              We got rid of Babin, and robiare was a 4-3 DT, not end. We cut him in favor of travis johnson, anthony maddox, and amobi okoye
                              It's a good thing too because the Browns had the worst down line men in the league last year. he was at least a good effort guy for us...although Smith was a bright spot and we got him from the Bengals.
                              Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                                I think we are in need of a new generation of TV draft men. Matt and Walter, this is yalls time to shine.
                                I feel like my ass is on the line with this draft.

                                If I get the top 5 locked in, I got bragging rights for 365 days...get ready boys. It's going to be a LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG year.
                                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                                Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X