X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
    Robiare was a pretty decent 3-4 end for us, but he didn't fit our new scheme, so we had to get rid of him.
    He was left in out of the rotation, because we had no depth last season. So he should be fresher this year if they can spell him at times. I think he is in his best position as a 3-4 DE

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
    It's a good thing too because the Browns had the worst down line men in the league last year. he was at least a good effort guy for us...although Smith was a bright spot and we got him from the Bengals.
    Robiare was a pretty decent 3-4 end for us, but he didn't fit our new scheme, so we had to get rid of him.

Leave a comment:

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    I think we are in need of a new generation of TV draft men. Matt and Walter, this is yalls time to shine.
    But do they have the Hair???? I no I don't

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think we are in need of a new generation of TV draft men. Matt and Walter, this is yalls time to shine.
    I feel like my ass is on the line with this draft.

If I get the top 5 locked in, I got bragging rights for 365 days...get ready boys. It's going to be a LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG year.

Leave a comment:

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    We got rid of Babin, and robiare was a 4-3 DT, not end. We cut him in favor of travis johnson, anthony maddox, and amobi okoye
    It's a good thing too because the Browns had the worst down line men in the league last year. he was at least a good effort guy for us...although Smith was a bright spot and we got him from the Bengals.

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    LOL oh really, Mayock must be slipping then…he does have Mario Manningham
    Going in round 1

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    We got rid of Babin, and robiare was a 4-3 DT, not end. We cut him in favor of travis johnson, anthony maddox, and amobi okoye
    My apologies.

Leave a comment:

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    lol Kiper + McShay = Half of Mayock
    LOL oh really, Mayock must be slipping then…he does have Mario Manningham
    Going in round 1

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    The Texans have 2 1st round picks at that position (Williams/Babin) so why carry Robaire?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Oh, so that was kiper that wanted dorsey at 1, i thought it was charles davis.
    Nah Davis has always had Chris Long #1.

Like I said Davis doesn't know **** about the draft I had no idea how he could put together such a solid top ten.

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    I don't know anymore. He thinks Miami should take Dorsey #1 and he said Talib was the clear cut #1 CB in this draft a long time ago.
    Oh, so that was kiper that wanted dorsey at 1, i thought it was charles davis.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Mayock x 10 + (Kiper^3 - McShay) = Charles Davis

It's lonely at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think they share a brain, but one side of the brain forgets what the other side is thinking sometimes. Together they have half a brain.
    lol Kiper + McShay = Half of Mayock

Leave a comment:

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    Todd McShay did when Kiper said this, but Kiper REALLY owned McShay later when he had Baltimore taking Clady and Kiper reminded him how BAL loves Gaither.
    I think they share a brain, but one side of the brain forgets what the other side is thinking sometimes. Together they have half a brain.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Robiare is pretty bad, as the Texans didn't even want him, but from what i hear light is a more agile blocker, not a mauler, which doesn't help when you are against a 315 pound dt/de tweener. And btw, wouldnt light be up against the olb since the browns run a 3-4?
    The Texans have 2 1st round picks at that position (Williams/Babin) so why carry Robaire?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X