Sean Lee out for 2008 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Lee out for 2008 season

Ouch. Tore his ACL. Guess Penn St wouldn't have another great LB coming out in 2009.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3343845
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

lol walter

Comment

Wow that sucks. lol happened to Poz too with his ACL.

Brutal but I didn't think he was going to go very high in 2009 because OLBs aren't in great demand and the 2009 class looks loaded.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Wow that sucks. lol happened to Poz too with his ACL.

Brutal but I didn't think he was going to go very high in 2009 because OLBs aren't in great demand and the 2009 class looks loaded.
        Of Lee, Poz, and Connor, who is the best Linebacker U prospect out of the three?

Comment

Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
          Of Lee, Poz, and Connor, who is the best Linebacker U prospect out of the three?
          Poz vs. Connor definately Poz.

Haven't seen enough tape of Sean Lee to make the evaluation honestly though I've heard typical Linebacker U qualities (I hear he is the most athletic of the 3).

Comment

Poz vs. Connor definately Poz.

Haven't seen enough tape of Sean Lee to make the evaluation honestly though I've heard typical Linebacker U qualities (I hear he is the most athletic of the 3).
            The thing is though, how come connor is a first round possibility in this insane draft class, and poz went in the 2nd in a mediocre class.

Comment

The thing is though, how come connor is a first round possibility in this insane draft class, and poz went in the 2nd in a mediocre class.
              Poz was a first round possibility last year, I think there is very very little chance Connor is a 1st round pick this year.

Comment

So will Lee get a medical redshirt and be in the 2010 class, or what.

Comment

So will Lee get a medical redshirt and be in the 2010 class, or what.
                  I assume so that's obviously his best move. Glad it happened to him now rather than middle of the season. PLENTY of time for rehab and to prove himself again.

Also he doesn't have to get a medical redshirt...he never redshirted so he will just use the originial redshirt.

Comment

I assume so that's obviously his best move. Glad it happened to him now rather than middle of the season. PLENTY of time for rehab and to prove himself again.

Also he doesn't have to get a medical redshirt...he never redshirted so he will just use the originial redshirt.
                    That really sucks that that happened, but it might end up for the good b/c the 09 LB class is OUTRAGIOUS!!!!

Comment

That sucks for him. Thankfully though he can take another year, and recover before entering the draft.

Comment

You are right, he is really lucky. He might be better off in a slightly weaker 2010 draft class.

Comment

Everyone at Penn State is pretty depressed about this, saying "We're screwed" and whatever. Yeah, it sucks for Lee, but maybe he'll come back strong and reestablish himself as a first-round prospect in 2010.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It really does suck for both PSU and for Lee. PSU lost a guy who could help bring back PSU's reputation as "Linebacker U". On the other hand, like everyone else said, Lee could always go into the 2010 class with even more experience than he would have in 2009.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                              It really does suck for both PSU and for Lee. PSU lost a guy who could help bring back PSU's reputation as "Linebacker U". On the other hand, like everyone else said, Lee could always go into the 2010 class with even more experience than he would have in 2009.
                              Bring back linebacker U? So does that mean that dan connor, paul pozluzney, and lavar arrington did nothing to keep that reputation?

Comment

Working...
                              X