Vernon Gholston, Ohio St
    Ryan Clady, Boise State
    Matt Ryan, Boston College
    Branden Albert, Virginia
    Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Tennessee State
    Darren McFadden, Arkansas
    Sedrick Ellis, USC

I don’t think this was posted
    Personally I think he did a good job in respect to my own mock, but I don’t see the Cincinnati taking
    Darren McFadden over Ellis I like Leodis McKelvin at #8 and I don’t care for Jake long at #1.

Comments?
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Lombardi is an idiot.

He said the NBA draft is like the NFL draft because a lot of the top picks are traded. There is a reason he is out of an NFL job.

His mock is garbage, only pick I see happing is DRC to BAL
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Lombardi is an idiot.

He said the NBA draft is like the NFL draft because a lot of the top picks are traded. There is a reason he is out of an NFL job.

Ya I guess that’s why he is rumored to be Sundquist replacement in Denver, because he is an idiot.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=381214

Comment

He also said he would take Chris Long if he was St. Louis because they played in a "dome"

Mayock grilled him and said, "It's all about the dome."

Yeah I do think Lombardi is an idiot.

Comment

He also said he would take Chris Long if he was St. Louis because they played in a "dome"

Mayock grilled him and said, "It's all about the dome."

Yeah I do think Lombardi is an idiot.
          I don’t know I can see how it would improve his chances as a OLB, because his 4.7 speed is only average for a OLB in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
            I don’t know I can see how it would improve his chances as a OLB, because his 4.7 speed is only average for a OLB in the league.
            4.7 speed on a 270 pound frame is very good, and ON TAPE he is a great football player and he does have outstanding athleticism. Elite instincts/awareness and technique and a 4.7 40 with 34 inch vert is the icing on the cake...it isn't just the cake.

Hey Dawg, I know you don't watch much game film because that is what people do when all they talk is 40 times. You don't know game film, you don't evaluate game film, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

He basically called you the Lil B of these boards.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

4.7 speed on a 270 pound frame is very good, and ON TAPE he is a great football player and he does have outstanding athleticism. Elite instincts/awareness and technique and a 4.7 40 with 34 inch vert is the icing on the cake...it isn't just the cake.

Hey Dawg, I know you don't watch much game film because that is what people do when all they talk is 40 times. You don't know game film, you don't evaluate game film, you have no idea what you are talking about.
                LOL you have no idea what you are talking about, of course I watch game film I was just tiring to give an explanation on the dome theory.

I have Direct TV and get collage games from any region. I don’t save every tape from year to year to later reference, but I try and tape players whom I would like to evaluate on film. I have been doing this for quit a long time. I'm not always right, but you show me who is all the time and I kiss your @ss.

Comment

If you get games from every region I'd assume you would watch some of UVA to see Chris Long but you reference his 40 time..so that tells me you haven't seen him play that much because you go to his combine.

Comment

If you get games from every region I'd assume you would watch some of UVA to see Chris Long but you reference his 40 time..so that tells me you haven't seen him play that much because you go to his combine.
                    You make no since, just because someone (and everyone does) mentions 40 time that doesn’t mean they don’t know what they are talking about. It was in reference to an explanation of a third party. I think you
                    Want to turn it into something else, because of your over inflated ego.

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                      You make no since...
                      nuff said

Comment

nuff said
                        Matt? If your only retort is to criticize a typo the other guy made, you really don't have an argument.

Back on topic, I'm not sure how much experience that Chris Long has as a 3-4 OLB, but I do know that UVA ran a 3-4 where he played DE.

I think he will be incredibly effective no matter where he's placed, as long as he plays near the line of scrimmage. I'm not sure if Chris can pick up receivers and TE's in coverage well (Unless it's Adarius Bowman or Malcolm Kelly, har har), but I do know that the kid has the ability and the drive to succeed as either a DE or a Pass rushing OLB.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Long played 5 technique and rush linebacker at UVA and had a great amount of success and showed a lot of talent in both positions (although he can't play 5 tech in the NFL).

He doesn't really have to be Derrick Brooks sticking to tight ends...Vrabel and Merriman aren't that great in pass coverage. That's not what you have to do much of in the 3-4.

And yes I have an argument because of Mr. OMG Average 40 time.

Comment

Long played 5 technique and rush linebacker at UVA and had a great amount of success and showed a lot of talent in both positions (although he can't play 5 tech in the NFL).

He doesn't really have to be Derrick Brooks sticking to tight ends...Vrabel and Merriman aren't that great in pass coverage. That's not what you have to do much of in the 3-4.

And yes I have an argument because of Mr. OMG Average 40 time.
                            Not saying you don't have an argument, just saying that you should be attacking his actual point, not "LAWL YOU CAN'T TYPE."

I think that Long will have his greatest success in the NFL as a defensive end, whether it's in the 3-4 or 4-3, I don't think it'll be a big difference to him. Chris is as close to a safe pick as you'll ever find in the NFL.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Lombardi is an idiot.

Agreed, Lombardi is a tard, although I can see Gholston to Oakland, I dont see Ryan to Jets or McFadden to Cinci.

Comment

Working...
                              X