Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

Well I don't have to pretend to like Grossman anymore. He's finally out of the starting role and there are rumors he might not even be on the team for very much longer. Anyone think we'll actually draft a QB? I'm think maybe Brennan 2nd rd?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Brennan doesn't get a round 3 grade from me, much less round 2.

Bears would be best off going 9-7 or so so they can have a chance to get Brian Brohm or Matt Ryan.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about Brennan throwing in the Windy city. I don't think his arm is strong enough.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I like Craigs pick of John David Booty. Bring in a winner. Walter might not think Brian Greise is any good, but I do like him. The Bears are a run first offense. Griese will just have to take care of the ball, something Rex could not do. I'm confident he can handle the snap and not throw the ball into triple coverage. Griese finishes this year, and is the starter next year while John David Booty watches and studies.

Things might be rocky right now for the Bears with all the injuries on defense and Benson running the ball like a bum. However, once the defense heals up, and the Bears revamp the safety position next season (Mike Brown with his injuries and Adam Archuleta is playing terrible) the defense will be fine.
        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          I like Craigs pick of John David Booty. Bring in a winner. Walter might not think Brian Greise is any good, but I do like him. The Bears are a run first offense. Griese will just have to take care of the ball, something Rex could not do. I'm confident he can handle the snap and not throw the ball into triple coverage. Griese finishes this year, and is the starter next year while John David Booty watches and studies.

Things might be rocky right now for the Bears with all the injuries on defense and Benson running the ball like a bum. However, once the defense heals up, and the Bears revamp the safety position next season (Mike Brown with his injuries and Adam Archuleta is playing terrible) the defense will be fine.
          1. Anyone could be a winner if they played for USC. Ryan does it with much much much less talent and he is beating teams that are better than his own. He has a much better arm and much better size with the best leadership of any QB in college football. He just might pass Brohm and Woodson and he could end up being the first QB taken.

2. I like your point about Brian Griese, he is a Brad Johnson type QB. The Bears only really lose games if they beat themseleves...which Grossman has done for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Yeah, I don't know about Brennan throwing in the Windy city. I don't think his arm is strong enough.
            Idk about Brennan in Any city. He does have a very weak arm, he doesn't have much upside at all. Could end up going in round 6 or so...maybe undrafted because he is 25 years old.

Comment

Think Botty is going to declare though?
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Booty has to declare
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Why do you say that Walter?
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Isn't he a senior?

And Matt, either Ryan or David Booty would be fine picks with me. The Bears need a future QB.
                    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

He's a senior
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X