Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated my mock draft.

http://www.freewebs.com/benspencer4/nflmockdraft.htm

I took into account Malcom Kelly's pro day, Talib smoking weed and Jake Long talking to the Dolphins. Not alot of changes. Critique here!

I think picks 3 and 9 should be switched and if Rivers is there at 10 the saints will take him.

Comment

Im on Walter's side on the Glen Dorsey injury thing. I just can't see a team taking him in the top 5 because of all his injury concerns

Comment

Originally posted by Saintsfan View Post
        I think picks 3 and 9 should be switched and if Rivers is there at 10 the saints will take him.
        I agree with Saintsfan
        Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Very solid mock overall except for Ellis over Dorsey.

Comment

Jake Long is not going to the Dolphins.

Give me one logical reason why the Dolphins would wave around a huge flag saying, "WE WANT JAKE LONG.". They gain nothing out of it.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

What do they lose doing it? It's not like anyone is gonna trade up ahead of them

Comment

It simply goes against everything that NFL coaches and FO's do.

For number's sake, let's say that Jake Long has a verbal agreement to a 5 year, 50 million dollar contract with 30 million guaranteed. They can then go to Chris Long and try to negotiate for a lower salary, say 5 years, 45 million, 27 guaranteed, because they hold the bargaining chips. They know that Chris wouldn't make that much with the Rams.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Bad Vikings pick...We won't go QB 1st round.

Comment

You need too. Jackson is worse than Brodie Croyle

Comment

I still prefer Chris Williams to the Bears.
                      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

The Vikings have the two headed beast of Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson. They don't need a first round QB. The DE position is of much greater need. That being said, the only first round QB they would take is Matt Ryan. They can take an NFL ready QB in rounds 2 or 3 (JDB or Henne come to mind), and use them to start winning. The Vikings are not in a rebuilding phase, nor are they starting a veteran who they need a replacement for.
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

No they aren't in rebuilding phase but Brohm could help them get over the hump and win their division and compete in the playoffs.Without an effective QB teams will stack the box against Peterson and Taylor.

Comment

Brohm wouldn't step in immediately.

They need a QB, but it's not their primary need. DE is their first need.
                            - Also known as Dan.

Comment

And there isnt a available there besides Merling and he is the same type of player as the ones they have. They need a pass rusher and while Merling can do that he isnt as good at it as some.

Comment

Working...
                              X