Cullen Harper now my #1 2009 QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cullen Harper now my #1 2009 QB

Watched Clemson/SC tape last night really impressed with Harper I think I really underrated him.

Above average (not great) arm, quick release, solid accuracy and good build.

Bradford has a slower release and I don't think his arm is as good as Harper's.

Going to be interesting once I delve back into the game film more over the summer.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

There are a lot of QBs in that class who are similar in terms of talent. I am still in Tebow's camp, but behind him, I am intrigued by a couple of guys (Hunter Cantwell, Harper, Bradford).

Comment

Cantwell has no expierience though. Great physical tools but even if he plays great next season he lacks a ton of expierience.

Comment

I guy I've been watching since the 2006 Motor City Bowl is Central Michigan's Dan LeFevour. I am very intrigued by him as a prospect and he really came through this past season with numbers similar to Tim Tebow.

Comment

I actually think Harper is the best QB out of the upcoming group as well, but I don't think he will come out next season. I see Tebow being the best QB in the draft next year, and then a pretty strong class in 2010 with Harper followed by Stafford.

Comment

F*CK YES. Give me some credit though, I called a little earlier though.

Comment

well puppy you are the reason that i went into my box and got out that tape...i was curious about what you said.

still a full season to go, we'll see what happens.

Comment

I havent watched enough tape to make a choice. I'm gonna get into it after the 08 draft and see who I like the best out of Tebow, Harper, Chase Daniel, Curtis Painter, Bradford and Cantwell. Lot of tape to watch

Comment

I will too. I think, as a right now, Cantwell and Bradford lead the 2nd tier, but that could change.

Comment

Bradford should stay in school at least until 2010, he could be considered for the #1 pick possibly.

Comment

Agreed. If he gets seasoning, he could be an elite prospect down the road.

Comment

I get to watch Cantwell demolish KSU's defense this year Bradford and Daniel too I think

Comment

Hmm, lucky you. I want to see Cantwell especially, since there is little film on him.

Comment

Louisville and K-State play a thursday night ESPN game

Comment

Matt: when you watched the film what did you think about...
                              13 Tyler Grisham WR 5-11/180 SR 2

Comment

Working...
                              X