X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Schedule

It's out

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

You the man Guapo. I was gonna look for this later.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yah the Jets got a MNF game.

Comment

Stupid Patriots have the easiest schedule.

Comment

Jets have a Thursday night game against the Patriots too.

That means I will get the game in New York. Nice.

Comment

1 Monday night game for Baltimore. That's okay, I wanted to see Eagles vs. Baltimore personally. Cleveland does not deserve all the night games they got.

Comment

So I looked through the list and the teams that get the least airtime in terms of nationally broadcasted games are:

Chiefs
              Dolphins
              Falcons
              Lions (although they have their 1 Thanksgiving Game; still it's at 12:30 and people on the west coast might still sleep through it; not the sexiest time slot)
              Rams

All of these teams have either 1:00 or 4:00 EST games. No Thursday night games, No Saturday games, No Sunday night games, No monday night games.

It's kinda funny to see this because it shows that the league thinks these will be the worst teams in 2008 and the least amount of people will watch nationally if these teams are playing because of it.

So 5 worst teams in 2008 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                Stupid Patriots have the easiest schedule.
                Don't hate on us beacause we have an easy schedule. Our schedule sucks because we play you, the Bills, and the Fins twice a year. The only difference between the Jets' and the Pats' schedule is that we face a 6-10 team and 3 division winners, while you face a 16-0 team and 3 teams that finished 3rd in their divisions. Before you tell people that our schedule sucks, remember that 1 eighth(sp?) of the equation is your team sucking. Jeeeeeeeeez...
                PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Originally posted by tonynyy View Post
                  Don't hate on us beacause we have an easy schedule. Our schedule sucks because we play you, the Bills, and the Fins twice a year. The only difference between the Jets' and the Pats' schedule is that we face a 6-10 team and 3 division winners, while you face a 16-0 team and 3 teams that finished 3rd in their divisions. Before you tell people that our schedule sucks, remember that 1 eighth(sp?) of the equation is your team sucking. Jeeeeeeeeez...
                  I meant in terms of traveling to the West Coast then back to the East, but ok

Plus expect the Jets to put up more of a fight this year. Expect a split.
                  Last edited by Vbsiena; 04-15-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                    I just checked out the Browns schedule and it looks pretty brutal…there are no givens
                    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

11 out of KC's 16 games are against teams that draft in the top 13 this year. Not including the Patriots

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                        I meant in terms of traveling to the West Coast then back to the East, but ok

Plus expect the Jets to put up more of a fight this year. Expect a split.
                        WTV, you're entitled to your opinion, but I still think the Pats will sweep, because Belichick HATES Mangini.
                        PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

And Mangini loves Belichick? That's not an argument.

The real argument is the weak aerial game of the Jets probably can't exploit the rather pedestrian secondary of the Patriots, so the Pats can focus on stopping Thomas Jones and maybe, just maybe, Darren McFadden.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                            1 Monday night game for Baltimore. That's okay, I wanted to see Eagles vs. Baltimore personally. Cleveland does not deserve all the night games they got.
                            Do you have any reason to why Cleveland dosn't deserve the night games.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                              Do you have any reason to why Cleveland dosn't deserve the night games.
                              Contenders deserve night games, not pretenders.

Comment

Working...
                              X