X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
    I'm rubber, your clue, whatever you say bonces off of me and sticks to you. Come on dude you can do better than that.
    Browns suck.

Leave a comment:

• gq4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Contenders deserve night games, not pretenders.
    I'm rubber, your clue, whatever you say bonces off of me and sticks to you. Come on dude you can do better than that.

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    Originally posted by P.Manningfan102 View Post
    As usual the schedule screwed the Steelers......The combined winning percentage of their opponents last season was somthing like .600 which is nuts. It just seems like no matter how this team plays the previous they face a beast of a schedule the next year.

See 8 posts up.

Leave a comment:

• P.Manningfan102
    replied
    As usual the schedule screwed the Steelers. They have a strech where they play like Indy SanDiego Cincy and the Giants all in a row. The combined winning percentage of their opponents last season was somthing like .600 which is nuts. It just seems like no matter how this team plays the previous they face a beast of a schedule the next year. Also for the second year in a row they have more night and late start games than any other team which as a season ticket holder really pisses me off.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    When I look at the schedule I am glad that I am not part of the Steelers. First you have to face the improved Browns, the might-be-flying-high Ravens and the not-so-dangerous-team-that-has-neither-defense-nor-any-recievers-left Bungles twice. Then you have to take on the AFC south (Colts, Jags, Titans and Texans.) Which had all four tems wita at least a .500 season last year. Then there is the AFC east (Giants, Cowboys, Redskins and Eagles) which contains some good teams. And fianally, when you thought it couldn't get any worse they also have to face the Chargers and the Pats.

Tough year....

Leave a comment:

• tonynyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    And Mangini loves Belichick? That's not an argument.

The real argument is the weak aerial game of the Jets probably can't exploit the rather pedestrian secondary of the Patriots, so the Pats can focus on stopping Thomas Jones and maybe, just maybe, Darren McFadden.
    Mangini has no reason to hate Belichick other than the fact that Belichick hates him.
    I have to admit though, our secondary will be trash this year unless the coaching staff pulls another miracle, which is always possible...

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    I don't care for the Thursday games at all. I think they take away from MNF and probably screw up the weekly rhythm of all the players involved.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Good riddance. No one watches them anyways.
    I love Thursday night games

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Egg View Post
    The teams on everyone's schedule were already predetermined once last year's regular season ended. A particular team cycles through 1 full AFC and 1 full NFC division each year (8 games), in addition to their 6 intra-division games, and 2 intra-conference games which are determined by standing.

So basically, under the current system one could calculate who everyone is playing 10 years from now, aside from 2 games.

The layout of the schedule is what everyone was waiting on.
    Read my response post to Tony. I was talking about in terms of travel.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Good riddance. No one watches them anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    So I looked through the list and the teams that get the least airtime in terms of nationally broadcasted games are:

Chiefs
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Lions (although they have their 1 Thanksgiving Game; still it's at 12:30 and people on the west coast might still sleep through it; not the sexiest time slot)
    Rams

All of these teams have either 1:00 or 4:00 EST games. No Thursday night games, No Saturday games, No Sunday night games, No monday night games.
    I think I read somewhere that the thursday games were to be removed.

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Stupid Patriots have the easiest schedule.
    The teams on everyone's schedule were already predetermined once last year's regular season ended. A particular team cycles through 1 full AFC and 1 full NFC division each year (8 games), in addition to their 6 intra-division games, and 2 intra-conference games which are determined by standing.

So basically, under the current system one could calculate who everyone is playing 10 years from now, aside from 2 games.

The layout of the schedule is what everyone was waiting on.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
    Do you have any reason to why Cleveland dosn't deserve the night games.
    Contenders deserve night games, not pretenders.

Leave a comment:

• gq4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    1 Monday night game for Baltimore. That's okay, I wanted to see Eagles vs. Baltimore personally. Cleveland does not deserve all the night games they got.
    Do you have any reason to why Cleveland dosn't deserve the night games.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    And Mangini loves Belichick? That's not an argument.

The real argument is the weak aerial game of the Jets probably can't exploit the rather pedestrian secondary of the Patriots, so the Pats can focus on stopping Thomas Jones and maybe, just maybe, Darren McFadden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X