McFadden #1 on Rams Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McFadden #1 on Rams Board

NFL.com's Adam Schefter reports Arkansas RB Darren McFadden is the top-rated player on the Rams' draft board

"Wow. Obviously, this doesn't mean the Rams will draft McFadden No. 2 overall, but it's interesting they'd put him there (and let that info get out) with Steven Jackson on the roster. Jackson is in the final year of his contract"

Schefter is definitely the man. He is one of the best at getting his kind of news. Image if the Rams did take McFadden. That would be a HUGE shocker.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Yes! I would much rather him be there instead of Oakaland. BTW I'm a huge Razorback fan, and want the best for D-Mac.

Comment

i think it would be interesting to have jackson and dmac. talk about thunder and lightning. that would be almost as good as owen schmitt and ryan grant. almost.

Comment

lol that's a joke ... why would you have a player that high on your board if there is 0% chance you draft him?

Makes no sense. Horrible value when you have Steven Jackson.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          lol that's a joke ... why would you have a player that high on your board if there is 0% chance you draft him?

yeah no one said it was great value haha. man they could get mcfadden at 2 and then colt brennan at 33 and be set for years to come.

Comment

Ummm, OK. Did Floyd Reese take over STL and I didn't realize it?

Comment

When they drafted Brian Leonard last year, Steven Jackson said he hated sharing touches.

Comment

It would certainly be moronic. The only argument for doing this would be to avoid the huge salary Jackson will command. That's a moot point though, because the #2 pick will likely ask for as much, or more than Steven Jackson.

Comment

Yeah their biggest need is DE and they're in the perfect spot to address that need

That is also my response to the other thread talking about STL trading down with NO.. it makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by noidroid View Post
                    Yeah their biggest need is DE and they're in the perfect spot to address that need

That is also my response to the other thread talking about STL trading down with NO.. it makes no sense
                    idk about DE being the biggest need when they can kick out carriker to LDE.

I don't think the Rams have any glaring needs other than WR, but they have many many minor needs.

Comment

If they have any hopes of moving to a 3-4 next year - C.Long/Gholston > Dorsey

Comment

Originally posted by noidroid View Post
                        If they have any hopes of moving to a 3-4 next year - C.Long/Gholston > Dorsey

Comment

They're trying to induce other teams to trade with them on draft day by posing as a threat to take DMC at #2.

Of course, it's retarded to do since they already have SJax and Leonard. But Al Davis is old and senile. He might do it.

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

Thats why you have them picking Glenn Dorsey, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                              Thats why you have them picking Glenn Dorsey, right?
                              Yes because we all know that Dorsey is such a great and dominant player, probably the best prospect at the position since Warren Sapp, But he can't play anyone on a D-line in the 3-4 and he is not a good fit at DE or NT in a 4-3 so the only place he will be successful is at the three technique in a 4-3. But he is still the best prospect since Warren Sapp despite those limitations...

Comment

Working...
                              X