Whats your take on Ocho Cinco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your take on Ocho Cinco?

I mean how do you feel about his demands to be traded and his appearance on NFLTA when he was nearly in tears, talking philosophically about how he didnt want to stay with the Bengals. And now he's refusing to go to any Bengals camps or even go to Cinncinati.

I mean personally the hole situation is kind of getting on my nerves and I hope Cinci trade him sooner rather than later and end this situation.

He's an immature, punk azz beyotch and he needs his azz beat.

But that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Warpig; 04-18-2008, 04:12 PM.
    "I love me some me!"

Comment

I'm sure the Cowboys would love him and Pac man.

Then the Cowboys would be the new Bengals.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

They should trade for Ricky Williams too :P

Comment

I think if he feels the way he does he should sit out the season if he isn't traded.

I don't blame him for being as pissed off as he is, but you have to think some things could change and Cincy could get back to the playoffs.

He's being payed a ton of money I think he should be greatful for. Instead he insults the people who pay him.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Typical drama queen bull****. Time to put on your big boy pants and go to work, Chad.

Comment

He has wanted out for two years and the Bengals have ignored him. He has every right to demand a trade. If I were him I would be making a lot more noise than he is. He tried it behind closed doors and he got no where so he is aloud to do it this way.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Good Riddance, I say
                Walter got PWN3D
                Rams GM

Picks
                2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

lol yeah good riddance to one of the top 5 WRs in the NFL.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Give him to New England to pair with Moss.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think given chance Philly might take him, if Cinci finally give in to his demands

Comment

Chad Johnson was one of my guilty pleasures. I hate flashy diva receivers. I hated Terrell Owens, I hated Joe Horn, I hated Randy Moss.

My one defense for Johnson was that while he was a distraction, he actually wasn't a detriment to team morale. He didn't tear teams apart from the inside.

Thats all changed now, and I'll never be able to secretly enjoy his antics again.

Not to mention that he's disappeared in a bunch of games the past two seasons, and his overall production has been the result of a handful of very good games scattered among a bunch of duds.
                        www.5qsports.com, get some.
                        "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                        -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          Chad Johnson was one of my guilty pleasures. I hate flashy diva receivers. I hated Terrell Owens, I hated Joe Horn, I hated Randy Moss.

My one defense for Johnson was that while he was a distraction, he actually wasn't a detriment to team morale. He didn't tear teams apart from the inside.

Thats all changed now, and I'll never be able to secretly enjoy his antics again.

Not to mention that he's disappeared in a bunch of games the past two seasons, and his overall production has been the result of a handful of very good games scattered among a bunch of duds.
                          I completely agree. For some reason I never had a problem with Chad but I hated players like Moss and Owens. I always saw Chad as 'harmless'. After his 'demands' I'm not much of a fan of his anymore.
                          www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel. On the one hand, Chad genuinely feels betrayed by the organization: He signed his extension thinking that he'd be on a winning team. Instead, they've slid into mediocrity. On the other hand, this is a man who is being paid millions of dollars right now to sit and do nothing.

Like it or not, he has a job. I'm not sure if he realizes that he's actually employed, but he is. On the other hand, if most people really don't like their job, they can just walk away from it...
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

This is true for me as well.

You can't trade because he's too much of a cap hit. So, you just go on business as usual. He'll come back. This is just another Lance Briggs situation. All talk, no action.

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X