Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play of the Month Going Down the Drain

Ugh.

Alex Smith was hurt on his first throw. Knocked out of the game.

Niners have no chance with Trent Dilfer, who has 2 fumbles and a pick.

Sorry to those who took this for as many units as I did. I hate making excuses, but you can't anticipate a starting QB getting hurt.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

How about the Bucs? On the verge of shutting out the Panthers. 1st place in a bad NFC South division, but they are a very good team.

The loss of Cadillac Williams is bad. Word is he has a knee sprain but from the highlight it looked more like an ACL/MCL tear.

Bucs need for a RB just went up. Round 2-4 pick, I don't see them spending a first rounder on one with a need at WR bigger than RB.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Walter, 8 units was alot. I just put $25.00 on them I didn't lose that much. but did okay for the day. up $100.00 for sunday. I say it was a even day for me.

you get a 17-0 record one of these weeks, keep up with the survivor picks 4-0 now sweet... I seen SD go down half of the players had them in a survivor pool it was at 143 players down to 71 players now. OUCH on those who took SD

Comment

8 Units definitely was a lot. Wasn't fun to see the starting QB get hurt 50 seconds into the game.

SD, BAL and PIT losing killed a lot of survivor players.

Glad we took Dallas.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
        X