Draft Day Pick-Trade Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day Pick-Trade Projections

Just finished writing it and emailed it to Walter. Remember, I have 6 more pre-draft analysis Walter has to put up on the site (finished those up earlier today), so you should expect this article on Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe Thursday.

I'd just like to say I think it is the best work I have done for the site this far. You guys loved my two blogs talking about the Cowboys/McFadden/Miami, well this one blows that out of the water.

I have 7 trade projections, two of which involve the same team (will not tell specifics just yet).

It is EXTREMELY in depth, yet very logical and accurate as usual. It all makes perfect sense, and I wouldn't be surprised if two or three of these trades happen on the money.

Again, I just want to keep you guys waiting, because it is an awesome article that you won't see anywhere else.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Well you did give away one of the trades involves Denver trading up on ESPN radio.

/ownage
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm on the edge of my seat holding my breath.

I just realized that this may come across disingenuous....I really am looking forward to it.
      www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Yeah one of the trades does involved Denver moving up to get Ellis if he falls, I gave that away as a sneak peek on the radio, but of course it gets more in-depth in my article.

Comment

Also on my earlier trade projections I didn't have the comp picks factored in (or they were and I messed up).

So this time around I had to look at how many comp picks lets say No. 154 had in front of it, I had to eliminate the comp picks from the TVC. You can't just look at 154 and give it the value of 154. The comp picks are eliminated because of course they can't be traded, thus have no trade value.

Comment

I am anxious to see this

Comment

Working...
            X