And The Bucs Are 3 And 1!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    Hart has proven that he can run taking a team on his back. I also like Slaton, those are my #2 and #3
    College is different than the NFL though. Patrick and Choice translate better to the NFL than Slaton and Hart.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Hart always seems to have something wrong with him (little injuries)

Comment

You don't think Bush is nothing more than a 3rd-down RB, do you?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          You don't think Bush is nothing more than a 3rd-down RB, do you?
          Has he ever been anything but? Always had Deuce and LenDale to rely on.

Comment

Im from Philly and im a crazy Philly fan. I was happy when the Eagles nocked out eh Bucs and it hurt when the Bucs nokced out the eagles to win the super bowl. However im very happy for Garcia, #1 vc i was a fan of his and #2, the Eagles should have resigned him. It does not suprise me that he is playing so well. He plays much better with a chip on his shoulder, but hes just one hell of a competitor either way you look at it.
            Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Resigning Garcia hurts the Eagles more than it helps. Drafting Kolb was the right move.

The Eagles are losing because they don't have Tra Thomas or Brian Westbrook on offense, and their defense isn't nearly as good as it was last year.

Quarterbacks get too much blame when they lose and too much credit when they win.

The Bucs are winning moreso because their OL is absolutely dominating and their defense is back and much faster than last year.

Comment

I agree with some of what your saying MARK MCGUIRE, but in the situation when Garcia was here in philly, he was releasing the ball much faster than Mcnabb was. In addition Garcia was moving around better than Mcnabb is right now. I would even say that garcia is a more accurate QB than Mcnabb. those factors are highly important. I think with Garcia in the linup the eagles could be 3-1 but def 2-2 with a win over that incredible Packers team.

In addition, i'm going to agree with Walter and say that the Eagles could have used that draft pick more wisely, not to say that Kolb won't be good. i think he will be a fine QB as long he stays healthy. Howeveryou sign Garcia back, get Feely, and then either go for reciever or a DB or LB (POulzinsky?).

Comment

I disagree. The Eagles have a QB for the future, as opposed to Garcia who only has 2 years left in him.

The Eagles FO office is smart because they look towards the future. This is what smart FOs do.

Comment

Thank you my friend for pointing out WHAT SMART FO'S DO. There are other philosophies than to get a QB for the future. For example when you already have a QB, and you had one that took your team to and into the playoffs. FO's make decisions based on lots of research that they do along with needs for positions. Is there 1 way to run a team? Is there 1 way to build a team? The answer to those questions is no! There is only opinions on how to make decisions. The bottom line, is that the eagles are 1-3. The fact is everyone knew Mcnabb was not going to be 100%. Therefore, garcia is good insurance for those 2 years THAT YOU SAID he has left.

Comment

It is a much better money decision to let Garcia go.

Even if Garcia was there (LIKE I SAID), not having Westbrook, Tra Thomas, and a bad defense is a recipe for 1-3.

Can't ignore that.

Comment

Ok, 1st of all we were talking abt the Qb only. Even so, yes i agree with not having Westbrook, and Tra Thomas, that def hurts. Now our defense is def hurt, however, our Defense is without a doubt not bad and has been the one that kept us in the games. Did you see the Packers game? You have to realize that Garcia brings more hype to the players too than Mcnabb. I am still a fan of Mcnabb, but garcia almost wills players around him to want to play a little bit harder, play if your injured, put a little more focus(recievers dropping Mcnabb's passes) Do you catch my drift?

Comment

Yes I do. But it isn't worth Garcia's contract as opposed to Kolb and you are going to have Kolb for another 10+ seasons (hopefully) as opposed to Garcia (1-2)

Comment

Good, point, but there other positions i would have rather them pick than Kolb to be perfectly honest with ya, and go for a better QB in next years draft or the year after.

Comment

But in the 2nd round, I didn't really see a player that could have really made a big short term contribution on that football team...they are rookies and rookies don't win teams division championships. Veterans do.

Reid loved Kolb and felt he was a perfect QB for their system. Much smarter to spend a 2nd round pick/contract money on Kolb than a first round pick/contract.

I think it will work itself out, but this team is getting older and there are a lot of pieces that they need to rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                              X