Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Shocker Mock Draft

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008mattshock.php

I think Viking fans would collectively throw their TVs and computers out the window if that happened
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Yeah Viking fans would be mad but like the Philphs to Saints pick.

Comment

Nice read. I liked the DET and SF picks.

Comment

Wow , well done but i dont like the GB pick.
        we will get a de this draft but not in the first round.
        i hope we go cb

Comment

I think I just had a heart attack after reading that. Either that or really, really bad heartburn... or maybe both.

Flacco with the 17th overall pick and drafted ahead of Brian Brohm??? Drafting 2 Div2 QB's in three years??? I'd start investing in TV and Computer places in the Twin Cities if I knew that was going to be the pick. Because I think Walter is right, there is going to be a state of anarchy up there.

You know, somehow I don't think that pick is totally shocking though, knowing how this organzation operates with relation to QB. Ugh.

I do think Flacco has a lot of upside, and I wouldn't even mind seeing him a Viking, but certainly not round 1, pick 17, upside... and certainly not without the presence of some QB alternative to Jackson going into 2008. We can't start the season with the only QB on the roster being Jackson... and no, Gus (doesn't know the WCO) Ferrotte doesn't count as a viable alternative. Neither does a rookie Div2 QB.
          sigpic
          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Jesus ****ing christ it is a shocker mock you aren't supposed to like every pick.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Jesus ****ing christ it is a shocker mock you aren't supposed to like every pick.
              Yeah, outrageous is more like it, But, good reading and the work is appreciated.

Comment

I love that Giants pick, especially if they unload Shockey for a high 2nd Rounder.

Comment

Its a shocker mock, the whole point of 'shock' is to get people riled up, when you rile people up on a message board they tend to type thier displeasure. you deserve this reaction. If I had one of your 'captain obvious' pix, I would post that for you right now
                  Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

You should do like all the "big" guys do. One of you guys (Walter/Matt) makes an outrageous mock and the other one shreds it in a live podcast. Problem is that we know you guys to well to know that you wouldn't make outrageous picks in the first round.
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

his "back ward" mock and this are extremely stupid. If it's not the real one, don't do it. Same with his upcoming mock with trades, mocks with projected trades are pointless and stupid.

Comment

I'd rather see Ryan Clady go to Denver, but DeSean Jackson wouldn't hurt.

Comment

I love my pick if it makes you feel better.
                          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
                            his "back ward" mock and this are extremely stupid. If it's not the real one, don't do it. Same with his upcoming mock with trades, mocks with projected trades are pointless and stupid.
                            Dont do something that is different from everyone else?

Well i've gotten a lot of positive emails on both mocks, so they are definately back in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                              I'd rather see Ryan Clady go to Denver, but DeSean Jackson wouldn't hurt.
                              by no means would clady be a shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X