Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis NOT interested in Gholston?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ng/04/20/mmqb/

• St. Louis doesn't want Vernon Gholston; so if Long does go to Miami, Gholston could slide.

2. St. Louis. DE Chris Long, Virginia. The Rams have Jake Long, Chris Long and Dorsey atop their board, so they'd be thrilled to see Gholston go No. 1.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I've felt for quite a while that Gholston will be ths year's Brady Quinn. "I'm falling, fallling........"

Comment

If i had to guess they are targeting Chris Long, provided Jake Long does sign with Miami.

Rams VP of personnel was recently commenting on Chris Long, and comparing him to Patrick Kerney...

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
        I've felt for quite a while that Gholston will be ths year's Brady Quinn. "I'm falling, fallling........"
        Yea right to the Jets. I kinda hope either McFadden or Ryan fall.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
          Gholston is not going to fall out of the Top 10 and if he falls past New England then look for a team like Buffalo or Carolina to possibly make a move up

Comment

Gholston isn't falling past the Jets. They'd be nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Couldn't agree with that statement more. I think at this point the only thing the Jets need to worry about is if he is enough of a freak athlete to out weigh Darren McFadden on Al Davis' head.

Comment

the jets don't need gholston with calvin 'GOAT' pace!

Comment

But they need/like Gholston with Bryan "I suck" Thomas.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

He may not make it past KC if they deal Jared Allen. Hali and McBride are okay but not any reason to pass on Gholston imo. Though the FO may have other plans for their two 1st rounders.

I also think OAK would be crazy to take McFadden over him but they probably will. They've assembled one of the best secondaries in the league, if Burgess can get some help pressuring the QB that D will be very good. The offense has a ****ty line and a young QB so they're screwed with or without McFadden.

Comment

You may be right Matt, but Gholston looks like the one guy who may be the biggest surprise as to how far he falls. I'm reading some articles that are saying that he is not as highly regarded as some people think. Some specifics:

Plays too high
                      lacks intensity
                      inconsistent effort

then again, it could all be a smoke screen.

Comment

My final mock draft, I haven't finalized it yet because I'm not sure who Parcells will take #1, with Jake Long is so crazy.

My final mock draft is going to be very intriguing if Jake is my #1 pick.

Comment

My final mock draft, I haven't finalized it yet because I'm not sure who Parcells will take #1, with Jake Long is so crazy.

My final mock draft is going to be very intriguing if Jake is my #1 pick.

LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK

Comment

I thought it was a lock. I can't believe a team will take a player number one with questionable skills in pass protection.

If the Dolphins take Jake Long #1, they will regret it for a very very very long time.

Comment

I thought it was a lock. I can't believe a team will take a player number one with questionable skills in pass protection.

If the Dolphins take Jake Long #1, they will regret it for a very very very long time.
                              2 sacks in 4 years against very good pass rushers. If thats questionable, it makes all your other player assessments questionable.
                              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X