Ravens Trying to Trade Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Trying to Trade Up

Citing NFL personnel sources, the Miami Herald reports that the Ravens are actively pursuing a trade up in the draft.

"The Ravens have reportedly called teams picking no higher than No. 3 overall so far, but the Herald says they might eventually try to get to No. 1. Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome denied wanting to trade up at Steve McNair's retirement presser last week"

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/503990.html

For Ryan?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

God I hope not. As a Ravens fan, I don't like the risk involved in taking a quarterback in the top ten. It should be McKelvin and then Brohm/Henne/Flacco, and they shouldn't even be thinking of trading up.

Comment

I would love to get their 1st and 2nd round picks for #8. then we could take a guy worth takign in the top 10 at QB.... Brohm. that or we can go LT and get Ryan Clady.

Founder of ScarDraft
      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I could see them trading with the Chiefs if the Chiefs dont want Ryan. It would be a good trade for KC and Baltimore could get Ryan

Comment

The Chiefs need Ryan way more than Baltimore. Troy Smith > Brodie Croyle.

Comment

Originally posted by bbix1134 View Post
            The Chiefs need Ryan way more than Baltimore. Troy Smith > Brodie Croyle.
            thats like saying death by fire is better than death by drowning. either way, your ****ed!
            Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

if they trade up for ryan that is so dumb. No one can afford to or will trade with the pats or chiefs for ryan. I've done the research, it makse NO SENSE if it happens.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I want Matt Ryan but I don't see the point in trading up. He isn't really worth the 5th pick overall and the Jets should give Kellen Clemens at least one more year and there should be no chance of them going after Matt Ryan. I also don't really care about the second round pick because Ozzie's draft record in the 4th is better than the 2nd.

Comment

Trading up for Matt Ryan would probably be on the list of dumbest things ever done by any team in the NFL draft ever in history.

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

Trading up to get ryan leaf?
                    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      if they trade up for ryan that is so dumb. No one can afford to or will trade with the pats or chiefs for ryan. I've done the research, it makse NO SENSE if it happens.
                      Its a Bull **** report matt, the report came from the Miami Herald who is also reporting Carolina, Chicago and Detroit are trying to move up to #1 to take Ryan.

And i know Detroit is not, they are talking about trading up for Harvey, not Ryan and not to #1...

Comment

Working...
                      X