Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie overrated? YES

http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl_dr...on-draft-week/

- Looking for a player to fall in the draft? We hear that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie isn’t as high on most team’s boards as we in the media have placed him. DRC may hear his name called in the first round, but it will not likely be in the top 10.

I told you he is in no way a top 15 pick.

Yeah, I consistently read before the senior bowl and combine that he should have been a lot more dominant against I-AA than he was. I think a lot of his hype is combine numbers and relation to Antonio Chromartie.

Comment

I thought he was fantastic in the senior bowl, but I'm wondering.... if "Cromartie" wasn't part of his last name... or if his cousin didnt have an amazing season this year.... would he be as highly rated as he is among some? What's in a name? A lot!
      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
        I thought he was fantastic in the senior bowl, but I'm wondering.... if "Cromartie" wasn't part of his last name... or if his cousin didnt have an amazing season this year.... would he be as highly rated as he is among some? What's in a name? A lot!
        I have to agree on that.

I mean DRC probably is a great player but I read many articles saying that he didnt always shine against small school with bad teams

i mean of course he doesnt have to be the star every game but he should have shown more in my opinion

But honestly, I hope he will fall all the way to 30 so my packers can get him

then he can sit 1 year and learn

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
          I have to agree on that.

I mean DRC probably is a great player but I read many articles saying that he didnt always shine against small school with bad teams

i mean of course he doesnt have to be the star every game but he should have shown more in my opinion

But honestly, I hope he will fall all the way to 30 so my packers can get him

then he can sit 1 year and learn
          he'll have to take that year and put on about 30 pounds of muscle, too, to be able to effectively play in the packers scheme.

i think his biggest booster was deion praising his footwork and athleticism. he does have GREAT ball skills and hips. he's a bit thin, though, which would definitely require some weight room time.

Comment

It all depends on who is looking at him. Its possible that he falls out of the top 10 but its also possible that Baltimore or New Orleans takes him in the top ten. Primarily because they both right now have what they feel are two staring corners.

Baltimore has Rolle and McCallister, while New Orleans has McKenzie and brought in Gay who they hope can fill in the other side.

So with of those two teams could be tageting him because he won't need to start immediately...

Comment

Only team I see that would take him Top 10 is New England.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Only team I see that would take him Top 10 is New England.
                New England wont take him unless McKelvin is gone. McKelvin is more ready to start in the NFL, and New England needs someone who can start as soon as possible...

Comment

I hope NE trades this years 1 to miami for next years 1. Then NE can have back to back picks at the top of the draft. I hate Bellichek.
                  Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Yea Craig but I expect Mckelvin to go to the Jets unless Gholeston falls in their lap.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                    X