TOSU Spring Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOSU Spring Game

The Ohio State University has their spring game on big ten network(220 if direct tv). Post your comments here.

hartline the WR is really impressing me, he just had a diving catch

Comment

marcus freeman and laurinaitis are tearing it up

Comment

I doubt anyone had any doubts about Hartline or Road Warrior James. Freeman however wasnt as expected.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I was at the game.

Todd Beckman under threw the deep ball like always and had 2 picks. Only 2 guys that I really saw anything from was Fresh. Etienne Sabino, he was calling the plays and got to the ball quick. Brian Rolle looked good to me too.

Saw Terrelle Pryor, he is a$$ and has a huge head. There were about 20 people asking for his auto and he just walked right on by about 20/30 min later there was about 10 and he was going to the locker room in the middle of the game and didn't say anything again when he came back he just said "I'm not signing". I hate to say this but I hope he gets his a$$ kicked and falls from his fing pedestal. James L. was cool I bet he signed for about 20 min when a lot of the people were there. Bobby Carpenter was in the crod with his ponny tail I didn't even know he was ther untill someone said something.

Also a lot (20ish) of recruits there, including Dorian Bell huge Mo fo and he jused committed to ohio state today.

EDIT: I might have forgot some players that did good was falling asleep in middle of 3rd
          Last edited by bills_red; 04-21-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X