Ryan vs Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan vs Russell

who would go one this year if they were both in the draft and Russell was the starting QB on LSU this year? I think they are both going to be average QB's but i could see Ryan being in the league for awhile as a back up or transition QB and russell needs to get his weight together and get his head on the right track. I dont see that happening so i got to go with Ryan.

Obviously Russell. Everyone had an orgasm over him last year, and Ryan wouldn't change that.

Comment

Russell and it's not close.

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

I don't understand why everyone hates on Matt Ryan.

Comment

wow, lots on new members...have nothing eles to add

Comment

Russell has more upside than Ryan possibly could ever have. Russell can literally hit anywhere on the field that he wants to. Ryan has good arm strength, but his arm isn't even comparable to Joe Flacco, let alone JaMarcus Russell.

I think Ryan is the better leader, but Russell is much more enticing as a prospect due to his insane upside.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I think they are both no better than Mid First Round Picks.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

There is a long thread on this somewhere. Just from last week

Comment

to much hate on ryan..
                  Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuperUberBob View Post
                    Russell and it's not close.
                    really???
                    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

36 please change u'r sig, lol, thanks, to bright and that is the old mock

Comment

Russell had an elite arm.

I give Ryan a higher grade because he is more polished and he seems to love the game for. I was never sold on Russell. #1 pick upside more than Ryan? Yes. Would I take him #1 over Ryan? Yes.

Confusing I know, but you don't take a player #1 that doesn't have much upside (jake long).
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Not really confusing. You're saying that Ryan is better than Russell out of college, but Russell at his best is much better than Ryan at his best.

Ryan from a physical standpoint loses to Russell in every aspect. Ryan does however, have elite leadership and intangibles, IMO. You can shoot me for saying this for the 29 millionth time (The other 28,999,999 times were by McMoron/Mayock), but Matty Ice wasn't just a nickname for his love of frozen beverages.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                            Not really confusing. You're saying that Ryan is better than Russell out of college, but Russell at his best is much better than Ryan at his best.

Ryan from a physical standpoint loses to Russell in every aspect. Ryan does however, have elite leadership and intangibles, IMO. You can shoot me for saying this for the 29 millionth time (The other 28,999,999 times were by McMoron/Mayock), but Matty Ice wasn't just a nickname for his love of frozen beverages.
                            I thought it was because he liked to drink Natty Ice.
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

What is Natty Ice? I know of Smirnoff Ice, but that's about it.
                              - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Working...
                              X