Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Ryan has all the intangibles, Russell can uh...throw the ball. They both need each other's strength to succeed in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Ryan has bust written all over him. He lacks, among other things, a great arm. That limits his potential in many offenses.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    There's no way any team wold pick Ryan over Russell. It isn't Ryan hate, it's just common sence. Russell as a prospect is elite compared to Ryan. My personal opinion is that Ryan will have a better career, but if the two were in the same draft class, I would select Russell.

Leave a comment:

• ZN0rseman
    replied
    Russell has 'BUST" written all over him IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    I would go with Russell because he just seems to have the it

Leave a comment:

• SuperUberBob
    replied
    Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
    really???

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    What is Natty Ice? I know of Smirnoff Ice, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    Not really confusing. You're saying that Ryan is better than Russell out of college, but Russell at his best is much better than Ryan at his best.

Ryan from a physical standpoint loses to Russell in every aspect. Ryan does however, have elite leadership and intangibles, IMO. You can shoot me for saying this for the 29 millionth time (The other 28,999,999 times were by McMoron/Mayock), but Matty Ice wasn't just a nickname for his love of frozen beverages.
    I thought it was because he liked to drink Natty Ice.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Not really confusing. You're saying that Ryan is better than Russell out of college, but Russell at his best is much better than Ryan at his best.

Ryan from a physical standpoint loses to Russell in every aspect. Ryan does however, have elite leadership and intangibles, IMO. You can shoot me for saying this for the 29 millionth time (The other 28,999,999 times were by McMoron/Mayock), but Matty Ice wasn't just a nickname for his love of frozen beverages.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Russell had an elite arm.

I give Ryan a higher grade because he is more polished and he seems to love the game for. I was never sold on Russell. #1 pick upside more than Ryan? Yes. Would I take him #1 over Ryan? Yes.

Confusing I know, but you don't take a player #1 that doesn't have much upside (jake long).

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    36 please change u'r sig, lol, thanks, to bright and that is the old mock

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperUberBob View Post
    Russell and it's not close.
    really???

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    to much hate on ryan..

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    There is a long thread on this somewhere. Just from last week

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I think they are both no better than Mid First Round Picks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X