• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftcle.php - Browns

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftind.php - Colts
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Correction: Jason Wright Expert Meatbag.

Had to throw in an HK-47 referance. Sorry.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

CB deserved a mention for the Browns, in my eyes.

Comment

Corner and Defensive End. Running Back isnt a need. Don't know why everyone says it is.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
          Corner and Defensive End. Running Back isnt a need. Don't know why everyone says it is.
          How surprised would you be if Jamal Lewis didn't do that good this year?

Comment

With the offense they have. Line and weapons overall. The way opponents cant zero in on just him. The way he runs is perfect for cold weather. I would be very surprised if he didnt have another 1100 yard campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              How surprised would you be if Jamal Lewis didn't do that good this year?
              I wouldn't, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity this season. They shouldn't reach, but considering this is a great draft class for RB's, I'd be very shocked if they don't go through the draft without taking one.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

some good stuff u got there matt, did you do an eagles preview already?
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                  I wouldn't, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity this season. They shouldn't reach, but considering this is a great draft class for RB's, I'd be very shocked if they don't go through the draft without taking one.
                  With immediate needs at Corner, and Defensive End, along with a future Outside Linebacker and a big need for a future Center. Too many other needs and too few picks. Lewis not 29 and Wright being very good and very young. No.

Comment

What are the odds you're going to find players that matter in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds?

A late round running back has a much better chance of being successful than a late round cornerback, or defensive end.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                      What are the odds you're going to find players that matter in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds?

A late round running back has a much better chance of being successful than a late round cornerback, or defensive end.
                      But an argument can easily be made for them having the worst secondary in the NFL.

Comment

I'll agree there, but how much good would a marginal college player be? Their 4th and 5th rounders should be on a pass rushing OLB and CB, definitely. DeJuan Tribble is a decent CB despite his abysmal workouts, and until then, he was projected as a 2nd-3rd rounder. But a 6th round pick could be used on a decent depth guy. They might be able to snag Steve Slaton there. Or maybe a guy like Ryan Torain, who ran a 4.5 on a bad toe.
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Working...
                        X