Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazedestin
    replied
    I'll agree there, but how much good would a marginal college player be? Their 4th and 5th rounders should be on a pass rushing OLB and CB, definitely. DeJuan Tribble is a decent CB despite his abysmal workouts, and until then, he was projected as a 2nd-3rd rounder. But a 6th round pick could be used on a decent depth guy. They might be able to snag Steve Slaton there. Or maybe a guy like Ryan Torain, who ran a 4.5 on a bad toe.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    What are the odds you're going to find players that matter in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds?

A late round running back has a much better chance of being successful than a late round cornerback, or defensive end.
    But an argument can easily be made for them having the worst secondary in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    What are the odds you're going to find players that matter in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds?

A late round running back has a much better chance of being successful than a late round cornerback, or defensive end.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I wouldn't, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity this season. They shouldn't reach, but considering this is a great draft class for RB's, I'd be very shocked if they don't go through the draft without taking one.
    With immediate needs at Corner, and Defensive End, along with a future Outside Linebacker and a big need for a future Center. Too many other needs and too few picks. Lewis not 29 and Wright being very good and very young. No.

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    some good stuff u got there matt, did you do an eagles preview already?

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    How surprised would you be if Jamal Lewis didn't do that good this year?
    I wouldn't, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity this season. They shouldn't reach, but considering this is a great draft class for RB's, I'd be very shocked if they don't go through the draft without taking one.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    With the offense they have. Line and weapons overall. The way opponents cant zero in on just him. The way he runs is perfect for cold weather. I would be very surprised if he didnt have another 1100 yard campaign.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Corner and Defensive End. Running Back isnt a need. Don't know why everyone says it is.
    How surprised would you be if Jamal Lewis didn't do that good this year?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Corner and Defensive End. Running Back isnt a need. Don't know why everyone says it is.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    CB deserved a mention for the Browns, in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Correction: Jason Wright Expert Meatbag.

Had to throw in an HK-47 referance. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftcle.php - Browns

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftind.php - Colts
Working...
X