Gholeston Slipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gholeston Slipping

According to ESPN First Take Ohio State OLB/DE Vernon Gholeston has slipped in the mind of nearly half the GM's in the draft. Those General Managers said the same thing I did months ago. Vernon Gholeston disappeared durring some games. Because of the observation I gave months ago some GM's are unwilling to pay him top dollar in spite of his obvious physical godlyness.

Dispite others being deterbed the Raiders seem interrested. I don't see him slipping past the Jets at #6.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

OAK or NYJ will pick him. Those teams simply need him too much.

Comment

Maby the Jets although Calvin Pace is a pretty similar player. No way Okaland grabs him Al Davis wants Mcfadden and Kiffen wants a big D lineman. There's no chance that at four they won't be able to grab either Mcfadden or possibly Glenn Dorsey.

Comment

I hate to be picky but it's GHOLSTON and he's not slipping out of the Top 10 so I don't know what the worry is

Comment

Slipping does not have to mean out of the top 10, it can mean from 2 to 7, still a lot of money lost.
          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

God damn when you said slipping I thought you meant to the teens.

He was never a top 4 pick to begin with, so ne never "slipped"
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

A lot of people had him top 4 Matt. I say he is Top 10.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I say he'll bust when the pressure starts to add up from all the fans that notice him taking plays off.

Comment

I say he go to the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    I say he'll bust when the pressure starts to add up from all the fans that notice him taking plays off.
                    Hold up here. There's a big difference between "disappearing" and taking plays off. I don't think Gholston does the latter, he probably just lacks the football IQ and a bit of technique to more consistently put pressure on the passer.

Comment

Nobody notices 37 tackles on the year.....

...less tha 1/2 off Chris Long.

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      According to ESPN First Take Ohio State OLB/DE Vernon Gholeston has slipped in the mind of nearly half the GM's in the draft. Those General Managers said the same thing I did months ago. Vernon Gholeston disappeared durring some games. Because of the observation I gave months ago some GM's are unwilling to pay him top dollar in spite of his obvious physical godlyness.

Dispite others being deterbed the Raiders seem interrested. I don't see him slipping past the Jets at #6.
                      Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                        A lot of people had him top 4 Matt. I say he is Top 10.
                        A lot of people had Reggie Bush #1 too.

"I say he is top 10":

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                          Hold up here. There's a big difference between "disappearing" and taking plays off. I don't think Gholston does the latter, he probably just lacks the football IQ and a bit of technique to more consistently put pressure on the passer.
                          That's certainly a great reason the Rams or Raiders should take him. He lacks technique (great coaching staff at Ohio State btw) and football IQ. Those things always get fixed (when it is more than one technique issue).

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            That's certainly a great reason the Rams or Raiders should take him. He lacks technique (great coaching staff at Ohio State btw) and football IQ. Those things always get fixed (when it is more than one technique issue).
                            I believe you can fix technique, but IQ? I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                              I believe you can fix technique, but IQ? I'm not so sure.
                              Get him playing chess?

Comment

Working...
                              X