Chad Johnson Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Johnson Trade Thread

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Redskins recently offered their first-round pick in 2008 and their third-rounder in 2009 for Chad Johnson.

"The third-rounder could've escalated to a first-rounder based on performance in 2009, but the Redskins were turned down. Mort says this is the first "significant proposal" Cincinnati has received for Chad. There is a chance Washington will up its offer on draft day, but the Bengals aren't budging yet."

Wow anyone else think this is gonna happen on Saturday?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3358557
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

I would have jumped all over that if i was Cincinnatti.

Knowing Chad, he's to arrogant to not meet all the incentives. Unless the incentives were almost impossible to reach like 2,000 receiving yards and 25 TD's

Comment

If they dont take this, and cant get anything else, thier FO should be fired. that is a huge offer for a locker room cancer and a player who has the drops and disappears for games on end, especially big ones. Washington would be a good home for him.
      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Even with the cap hit Cincinnati should have jumped at this offer....they could have really helped out their defense with two first round picks and then with their 2nd round pick they could get Chad's replacement such as a Malcolm Kelly

Comment

Like I said in another thread. Bengals=Terrible Franchise. Not as bad as the Raiders but terrible management.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Wow. Even if they only did get the 1st and 3rd rounder, they could have made a huge impact on their defense. Grab a guy like Keith Rivers with the #9, and a guy like Kentwan Balmer with #21.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Thank God the Bengal's front office is totally inept. They just passed up an awesome deal, that's definitely the most they'll get for CJ.

Comment

WOW that is a huge offer for a player that has spent the off season killing his trade value.

CIN should cave in by Saturday.

Comment

I know I said before that their franchise and front office couldnt be that dumb, they have proved me wrong!

Comment

CIN should cave in, or other teams might be calling WAS about their WR, arizona and detroit come to mind.
                    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

I have been Chad's biggest supporter on this site and would love to see him on a team that actually gave a d*mn.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Cin may wait until draft day to pull the trigger on this one. He needs to be traded, they know that. This is a big offer, and they know that. They must be waiting to see who is available at 21 before they send him away.

Comment

If I were The Jets, I'd offer Cotchery and thier 2nd Rounder for Ocho Cinco and see if Cincy bites.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            I have been Chad's biggest supporter on this site and would love to see him on a team that actually gave a d*mn.
                            I have been a supporter of his for a while also. This whole offseason, they paint him as a spoiled brat who wants more money and isn't a team player. In all honesty, they didn't ask him about the FO and what the Bengals have done to be competitive. As I said before, the Bengals suck so much as a franchise, they can't even complete a trade. In an interview, Chad wanted Rogers, but the Bungels screwed that up. It will be interesting to see Chad with a team focused on winning.

Comment

I hope they don't cave, it's much easier for the Ravens to win when he's acting like a jackass on the sidelines.

Comment

Working...
                              X