2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Lions franchised Ziggy and yes, **** the catch rule. 8 years later...

The NFL looks like it may also allow hiring a coach while they are coaching in the playoffs. Apparently the Colts getting trolled might finally make this issue that is continuously brought up go through. The NFL might be making good rule changes... am I drunk? I didn't think I could say that sober
    Ownership has taken notice of the declining ratings, and actually have the insight to not simply blame politics and move on. The only way to get the league to pay attention is to cost them money.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Yeah, Joe may have to actually throw short and intermediate routes now. His connection with with Torrey Smith was always the worst. Like a guaranteed PI call. Doesn't seem like Wallace can draw those flags as much. And Maclin and Perriman just sucked.
      It was pretty special the way they were able to do that. I wonder if Morninwheg's goofy offense has squashed Wallace's big play ability. I mean, who puts in a dink and dunk offense when Flacco is your QB? You gotta run vert power with that guy. Huck it, chuck it, footbaw!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• #NFL Combine Key Measurements thread...

8. #NotreDame G Quenton Nelson
        Height: 6-5
        Weight: 325
        Hand: 10 3/8
        Arm: 33 6/8
        Wingspan: 82 5/8

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

It was pretty special the way they were able to do that. I wonder if Morninwheg's goofy offense has squashed Wallace's big play ability. I mean, who puts in a dink and dunk offense when Flacco is your QB? You gotta run vert power with that guy. Huck it, chuck it, footbaw!
          Fun'n'gun! Someone call Spurrier! In all seriousness, I feel that OC has consistently been the Ravens' Achilles' heel. That and injury issues. Just seems like they never have good play calling, save for 1-2 years of Kubiak.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
            #NFL Combine Key Measurements thread...

8. #NotreDame G Quenton Nelson
            Height: 6-5
            Weight: 325
            Hand: 10 3/8
            Arm: 33 6/8
            Wingspan: 82 5/8
            Nelson's gonna be a good addition for somebody. Should shore up the OG spot for a good dozen years or so.
            sigpic

Comment

• Akrum Wadley got them Trump hands.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen so many tall tackles. Brandon Parker, Brian O'Neil, Kolton Miller, Mike McGlinchey, and Orlando Brown all above 6'7" and more measurements coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Akrum Wadley got them Trump hands.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen so many tall tackles. Brandon Parker, Brian O'Neil, Kolton Miller, Mike McGlinchey, and Orlando Brown all above 6'7" and more measurements coming.
                I hope we resign Junior Galette. These guys are vulnerable to speed-rushers. (Not to say Junior is what he was before the back-to-back Achilles tears. But he was effective for us in 2017, and should be affordable.)
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Fun'n'gun! Someone call Spurrier! In all seriousness, I feel that OC has consistently been the Ravens' Achilles' heel. That and injury issues. Just seems like they never have good play calling, save for 1-2 years of Kubiak.
                  Air Coryell! Actually, Norv would be the perfect OC for that team. Loves to run and the play action deep.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• We're doing combine weigh-ins already? Sweet!
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Waiting on those NT three cones.
                      ~

Comment

• Three RBs only got nine reps. That is insane.

Also, oh my God, please let the anti-hype on Fitzpatrick hold until pick 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Three RBs only got nine reps. That is insane.

Also, oh my God, please let the anti-hype on Fitzpatrick hold until pick 25.
                          28 you mean?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Disappointing result for Orlando Brown getting only 14 reps on the bench. That's just sad. Never used to see Oklahoma guys do so poorly when Switzer was there.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Disappointing result for Orlando Brown getting only 14 reps on the bench. That's just sad. Never used to see Oklahoma guys do so poorly when Switzer was there.
                              Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout6m6 minutes ago
                              Orlando Brown
                              5.86 / 5.77 unofficial
                              I'm sure he's gonna rip it up in the three-cone, tho.
                              ~

Comment

Disappointing result for Orlando Brown getting only 14 reps on the bench. That's just sad. Never used to see Oklahoma guys do so poorly when Switzer was there.
                                I get that spread offenses now ask for more agile big men instead of raw power, but what's he doing with those 345 lbs if strength isn't his game?

I don't think that this is a good OL class in general.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X