Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unexpectedly impressive showing on the bench by Gesicki considering how much of a candy ass he is as a blocker. I've never seen anybody that bad.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

    Lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

      I like those guys, especially Price. I think Corbett and Cole are also intriguing and Clapp can be a really nice C/G reserve that could develop similar to Ben Jones. I think some people are gonna be a little high on Braden Smith though. Guys from that wacky scheme always have trouble adjusting to the NFL. He was on my preseason "watch list" and I like his potential, but still...
      I liked Corbett in the drills too. Wasn't aware of him pre-drat. Malone looked good as well, and Quessenberry. Nelson and Hernandez look like first rounders, but this class is deep as hell.
      Great news for the Titans.

      Tackles are garbage though. McGlinchey is good, Williams is solid, and some lf the tall speedy guys looked good, but I'm not sold on the game tape.
      Brown threw up way, way too many flags.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post

        I liked Corbett in the drills too. Wasn't aware of him pre-drat. Malone looked good as well, and Quessenberry. Nelson and Hernandez look like first rounders, but this class is deep as hell.
        Great news for the Titans.

        Tackles are garbage though. McGlinchey is good, Williams is solid, and some lf the tall speedy guys looked good, but I'm not sold on the game tape.
        Brown threw up way, way too many flags.
        KJ Malone? He blows donkeys. For free. I am liking Kolton Miller and the Humbolt kid. Otoh, anybody that thought Orlando Brown was ever a first rounder clearly ate paint chips as a child.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

          KJ Malone? He blows donkeys. For free. I am liking Kolton Miller and the Humbolt kid. Otoh, anybody that thought Orlando Brown was ever a first rounder clearly ate paint chips as a child.
          Maybe on the field,but I liked him in the drills. Didn't watch a ton of LSU this year, so I can't speak to his game tape.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            ...anybody that thought Orlando Brown was ever a first rounder clearly ate paint chips as a child.
            Chris. Trapasso.
            ~

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
              I rest my case.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • Seems Mo Hurst has a heart condition. No idea what kind, but he's been flagged at the combine.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • How about Shaquem Griffin doing 20 reps on the bench with a prosthetic hand?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                    How about Shaquem Griffin doing 20 reps on the bench with a prosthetic hand?
                    Great job. I'm happy for the kid. I can't do 20 reps with two hands ffs.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                      I rest my case.
                      For your enjoyment:

                      OL Losers - Orlando Brown, Oklahoma

                      Brown made mention that he wouldn't run well in the 40, and that came to fruition on Friday. On film, I have Brown as a top-10 prospect in this class. But with a sub-20-inch vertical and crazy low figures in the broad jump and 40, some teams will move him way down, possibly out of the first round altogether. If he does slide into Round 2, he'll be an absolute steal.
                      ~

                      Comment


                      • There's got to be a team whose needs this draft are receiver, pass rusher, and tackle that ****ing hate this draft.

                        Then there's the Titans, who need RB, OG, and CB, who should be very happy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          There's got to be a team whose needs this draft are receiver, pass rusher, and tackle that ****ing hate this draft.

                          Then there's the Titans, who need RB, OG, and CB, who should be very happy.
                          Pretty good for DT (at least the NT type), too. I hope we finally get one.
                          ~

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                            Pretty good for DT (at least the NT type), too. I hope we finally get one.
                            ~
                            Yeah there are.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                              Pretty good for DT (at least the NT type), too. I hope we finally get one.
                              ~
                              I'm a day behind. Just now watching the tight ends.

                              I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone not rooting for Griffin like crazy. Who was the kid that has the prosthetic foot? I remember seeing him play, but I don't recall the team.

                              Comment


                              • Pass rusher 40s:

                                1. Josh Sweat, @FSUFootball, 4.53
                                2. Marcus Davenport, @UTSAFTBL, 4.58
                                3. Ade Aruna, @GreenWaveFB, 4.60
                                4. Harold Landry, @BCFootball, 4.64
                                5. Bradley Chubb, ,@PackFootball, 4.65
                                ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X